Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Too Much Rest Now, Where is the Balance???

So, last week I only got that one day off. now they have more employee's or something, so I have 2 days off this week (and one day I worked I only had a dayshift). So, besides a short 11-3:30 stint, I haven't worked since Sunday Night. I was VERY proud of myself. I asked someone to take my Monday (I took someone else's Thursday so I still have the same amount of days) so I could go to feast. It worked. It was really nice to go to feast and Ruhi hosted it, and she did a good job, especially considering she was supposed to do it with sigourney and sigourney is in the Anchorage hospital so she couldn't help.

Anyways, I am VERY proud of myself again today. I woke up this morning and was in a good mood for some reason. I got about 5 or 6 hours of sleep, so I don't know why I was happy. LOL! I took Aaron home and was going to be REALLY productive, but he was being poopy and I got mad at him, which made me not productive. (Sadly my productivity usually depends on my mood). I came home and went through all the jobs and organized them in a spreadsheet to apply for them, but since I was still mad, I didn't apply for any. I played Warcraft III for several hours.

After a while, I ran to get the things done that I needed to. I got them done JUST in time. Two places couldnt' help me and I have to call Anchorage, and I DIDN"T have time to do those. :( I'll do it tomorrow. Anyways, after Aaron got off work, he came and picked me up, we made up and went to the store. We spent some time together, took a nap, stopped by a place to see Rachel and Natalie (her friend she's been working with) then he took me home. Here's where I'm proud of myself... I applied (or started to apply) for 21 jobs today. I think I sounded very professional and I hope I get lots of call backs. I have about 20 or so faxes to send out tomorrow, 4 places to call, and 2 things to mail (all for jobs). In the end there are like 50 jobs that I want, so I hope I at least get 1 of them. LOL!

Anyways, the other night Aaron bought me a set of hub caps for my car (because i don't like mine). We put them on, and they are really sweet. I love them. They are shiny. Also, My sister in law is in town. I went to the airport Friday night to see her come in, and then I've spent almost every day at her mom's house with her and her family. Its been so much fun. Aaron's even come over once or twice. I love her and her family, so its been a blast, although sometimes I worry its too much. Today I wasn't over there because I had all this stuff to do with job hunting, etc. (even though I didn't do all of it).

So, yes, I'm having a blast visiting Erynn, Having fun spending time with Aaron when he's not free. The fair starts friday and he might have friday off, so we might go to the fair before i have to work. Also I got Darryl Worrly tickets at the fair office. Its tuesday night. I'm excited. I hope hes in town Tuesday! I've been paying off things. I've paid off EVERY bill I have except my phone bill until September. Basically I won't have to pay anything until I'm already in Anchorage. I even set it up so I paid 2 months of insurance so I wouldn't have to pay until October for that. When I get to Anchorage, I'll have to pay Rent, and then I won't have to pay anything until the 18th, and thats my Credit Cards. I am going to pay my dad back sometime after this week hopefully. (not a gaurantee, but hopefully). Everythings going good. Sunday I made $150, which is more than I've ever made. :D

1 Comments:

  • At 8:56 AM, August 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like you found several things to be thankful for and happy about. I notice, too, how conscientious you are, self-aware. You notice your productivity usually depends on your mood; that you think you sounded professional in your job apps.; that, though you've been having a blast lately, you sometimes worry its too much ... too much rest, where is the balance. All that self-reflection and self-honesty leads one along a road of positive personal growth.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home