Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Plan

Okay, so I am telling myself all thest things, like that I need to eat at home, and I need to stop spending money, but i just keep doing it. I am wondering if I write it down, if I will follow it? So, here goes.

1) deposit ALL tip money from work into Alaska USA account.
2) stop buying food at work every day, so eat before I go to work.
3) stop buying food at restaurants and fast food. If Aaron wants food out, he can pay.
4) Do not buy unnecessary things, i.e. makeup, earrings, clothes, etc.
5) Money should only be used from Alaska USA for food/necessities at the store, gas and bills.
6) I can have one entertainment expense a week, whether it is movies or something else.
7) Before I leave for Anchorage, I need to pay my dad back, and have $1250 saved up.
8) If I have more than $1250, I can get my hair done before I leave for Anchorage.

I hope this works. I think I can if I'm doing the first one. I often don't put all my money into the bank right away. I do some, and then by the time i get to the bank, i deposits whats left, and I've spent it all, but I hate using my check card for entertainment or fast food, etc. Anyways, that is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home