Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Finally, a much deserved day of rest

So, since I posted on monday, lets see. I was awake all day, and I had some errands to run. I went to ACS, Allstate, the store to buy new work pants (really cute ones), Sunshine sewing to fix my old work pants, and the bank to deposit my tips. I felt very productive. By the time I was done, it was about time Aaron is USUALLY off work. I drove to see if he was home, and his rental truck was there. BTW, it actually is a silverado, I could have sworn it said S-10, so its exactly the same style as his. I went inside to see him, and no one was home. I tip-toed out, and decided to go to April's house. She and ruhi were not home, just Amin. I used their phone to call Aaron and let him know the door was unlocked. He was still working. Sadface. I drove home because I had no one else ot visit. I miss rachel. :(

I went to work and it was REALLY dead. I got sent home pretty early. That was nice. Tuesday I worked in the morning for 3 hrs and 45 minutes, and I had to come back to work. When I got home, I broke the key off in my door, so I had to call a locksmith, and get the key out and get new keys. When I got back to work I saw I was the closer, so I had to be off the clock at 10:15 or else I'd get overtime, and that was with a break. They said to come back at 6 and clock in. That made 10:45. So, during the shift I got about 15 phone calls. I NEVER get calls, but people were calling me all day. I was supposed to babysit Ruhi after I got off work, so April called about that, then my dad called and told me sigourney had been in an accident. She had fallen off her bike and had bleeding in her brain and bruising on her brain, etc. They took a med-i-vac to anchorage, but only her mom could go, so my sweet dad bought her family plane tickets to go there too.

So, then Aaron called to say hi since he hadn't before work. Then my dad called back letting me know more about sigourney. Then I wasn't sure if I was going to have to babysit because April and Amin were at the hospital with them. Ruhi called, and told me I didn't have to, but with her track record recently, I wanted to hear it from April. Then April called to tell me I didn't have to babysit, then Aaron called to call me back after I called him on break. :P Anyways, everything was okay, besides worrying about sigourney, until I went to cashout. I flew through my sidework so Iwould be off on time, and Lisa was still there, which I felt bad about. I went to cashout, and I owed 128, and only had 73. I freaked out. I was missing credit card slips too. I looked all over the restaurant and couldn't find them. I had to withdraw money from the ATM and take money from my wallet to pay for it. I was trying not to cry because it was just money, but I couldn't help it (the crying all the time). April and Ruhi and Amin were there, and I went to sit with them, and cried to them. Troy gave me back my tipouts too, which was nice of him. Angie asked me if i had cashed out that morning, and I told her yes. Turns out I had cashed the morning out twice, and I cashed out 115 that morning.

Wednesday, before work in the morning, Nora found my cashout, and gave me back the money I was supposed to get back. I think all in all, I only got about a couple dollars taken, because people kept rounding things, and 2.50 from the ATM from withdrawing money. I was happy to have it back, even though it wasn't a big deal anymore. THey fixed my time so I didn't get overtime the day before, and I only made $25, even though I made more than 15%. It was slow. Then I got off work and asked if I could talk to april for advice. She said yes, and i could bring over laundry too. I had errands, like the store, home to get laundry, and sunshine sewing to pick up my pants. I dropped off my other stuff too. :D

I had alot of fun at Aprils. I talked to her for a while, and I love talking to her. I brought M&M's so we had candy too. Ben called and I decided to ask Aaron if he wanted to go get ben. After a long conversation to get Aaron to decide BEFORE I got to his house, he said sure. We went to get ben, went to C&J's for dinner, then stopped by so ben could see his family, because he's working on CHS rd. It was alot of fun, but we left REALLY late and Aaron had to work the next morning. :P I felt a little bad. I took out my contacts before we went to pick up ben, adn was wearing Aaron's glasses. He has -1 vision. I have -2.75. So I wear his glasses I see -1.75, which is worse than him without anything. He drove back from CHS rd because I was doing a bad job driving. We picked up his truck and drove it for the rest of the night.

Today it was nice to sleep in. I slept all morning until about 3:30. I havne't gotten to do that since this weekend or something. I work Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. I get paid Friday afternoon. YAY! I owe rent on Monday, which I definatly have enough for. I have lots of stuff to do, and I think I'll do it all Monday maybe. I will pay rent, forward my mail, pay Insurce (if I get the bill anytime soon), job hunt, clean up my room, pack a little bit more, call ACS about turning my phone into a message phone on the 12th. I might even be able to pay my dad back monday too. :DnOh, and another side note, Erynn and Jonathan are going to be in town Friday night, LATE. If I'm off work, I'll go to the airport. If not, then I will see them another time. It will be nice to see them. :D

So, still happy, i'm still burnt out from work, but this day off should help a little. Closing EVERY day this week so far has sucked, adn doesn't look better for the weekend, but I will make more money then. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home