Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Still doing okay

So, I guess the only thing I have to post about is mostly packing. I have packed most of my furniture and things in my room. Alot of my stuff I need day to day is in suitcases. The stuff I packed, furniture and other stuff, is in Aaron's trailor. I'm so excited. Every single day I can't wait to be in Anchorage. I'm excited, and tired of fairbanks at the same time, all the drama. I can't wait to get an office job. I can't wait to be off my feet most of the day, and get to wear something different every day instead of the same uniform all the time!

I only have one short negative thing, and its more to mention, and not to dwell on. Travis freaked out at me the other day, and yelled at me at work for about 10 minutes, although at the very beginning of the conversation I told him I had to get back to work. My boss walked by at the end of the conversation, and she got mad at me for being in the way, but I think she was more mad that I wasn't working. So, not only did it get me in trouble, but it made me really mad, and since I cry all the time for no reason, I cried the entire way home and at Aaron's house for a while. I wasn't really hurt by anything he said, but I think irritated that he's causing everyone all this trouble and theres nothing we can do about it because Lori doesn't care enough.

Anyways, I'm ready to go to bed, but can't because my roommate is in the living room with her friends, and they are all drunk and being really loud. I do find it intersting that if I were to come in quite as a mouse and wake her up, she would be steaming, but being drunk yelling and being loud is apparently okay. Well, I guess thats a little negative. Sorry. :( On the postivive, I've started making 50-100 a day again. For a while I was making like 30 or something, which was sucking, but now I'm making big bucks again, so I can save some money. I made 112 today. :D

1 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, July 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, good morning to you. Your first paragraph was so up lifting that I was happy I read it at the start of my day. I felt your excitement and the hard work you are doing to achieve your goal of moving to Anch.and getting in a better situation - off your feet, out of a uniform, etc. You have such a gift of inspiring and encouraging others.
    Mom in paradise

     

Post a Comment

<< Home