Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Another Response

So, I got another comment. Other than these comments, I don't really post about this anymore, so i hope it doesn't count towards my "negative points" LOL! Here's the most recent comment.

SOOO, talking to your friends and writing on your blog which are public accessable you call that not backbiting. Do you ever think that Travis tells his girlfriend everthing that is going on at work. And the fact that you aren't friends with him because you think he is a liar, because maybe somebody said something and you took it out of context.Also Kim said you said that Karrina was just an was not a good friend. I'm thinking you don't believe that anything thats really goign on at work. So until you are talking about yourself and not so called backbitting on your blog you should keep your mouth shut about other peoples buisness. If it has nothing to do with you.

Anyways, as I said in my previous response, I TRY not to backbite, but am not perfect, and have made mistakes. I don't consider my blog backbiting. I need a place to vent, and like 5 people read it. When I talk to my friends about it, its often I need advice about whether I should tell Karrina, or how I should handle it. It doesn't matter if Travis tells his girlfriend everything that goes on at work. If he keeps it from her or tells her wouldn't change my position, and wouldn't influence whether I decided to tell her. I mentioned previously that he had lied before that, and was feeling more and more like I couldn't trust him, and the things said at work were just the icing on the cake. I don't remember telling Kym that Karrina was not a good friend. I said that we weren't very close, so I didn't know if she would get mad at me, or believe me. I actually do believe the things people say at work, because the only person I have saying that its not true, is travis, who I don't trust. Thats the problem with trust, once its gone, its very hard to get back, and the way he was/is going about it, is definatly not convincing me. Anyways, I don't really handle demands well. It is my blog, I have the option of writing whatever I want. If I wanted to write about everyone elses business, I could. I have chosen not to update about this in a while. I have only updated about the things that related directly to me, such as getting yelled at by Travis, or responding to comments on my blog.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:32 PM, July 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ur right, i never said u and her werent friends. -Kymberleigh Lenae'

     

Post a Comment

<< Home