Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Productivity Going Up!

Wednesday was my day off, and I was pretty productive. I hadn't been getting much sleep, so I let myself sleep until I felt like waking up. Once I got up, I filled out both Rental Applications for the places in Anchorage, Filled out my Application for Deferment, Filled out Rachel's Background Check form, Called about my ticket, and wrote a check to them to mail. Finally, right after I had finished all that, Aaron got here. I finished getting ready and we went to do my laundry. I put it in, got my ring cleaned, deposited money, returned movies, picked up some stuff I had lost at blockbuster and picked up my laundry. I was done with all that at about 8. I spent about 5 hours doing errands and things that I needed to get done, instead of sitting around. I spent the evening with Aaron watching TV and movies.

Thursday I woke up at around noon. I looked at jobs online in anchorage for most of the day. I figured out how much I needed to make an hour to be able to afford whatever apartment I wanted and how many hours i'd have to work at that pay. I hope I can find a place that will pay that much. I have everything set up to send out, like my ticket, Rachel's background check, my rental applications and my deferment application. I have to work at 6:30. I am proud of myself that I have been getting that kind of stuff done.

I am worried about whats going to happen. I want to move to Anchorage. Its really important to me for many reasons that some know, but I dont' know if I will be able to afford it. I've heard that Anchorage's Boston's is not nearly as busy, and that they might not need me. They haven't called me yet, and I don't know if I will have that job. I went looking at jobs today, and found quite a few that interested me. I really hope that I get one of them. If I have to move sooner than planned for a job, I will, but I would rather move the same time as Aaron because I will have been able to save enough money to move, and will be able to have him help me move my stuff.

Anyways, I worry alot. I should jsut let it go. Tomorrow I may try to apply for some of the jobs I found, see what they say. I am also going to fax and mail those things that I need to. I might try to clean my room also. I'm about to hang out with Aaron now, for a little while before work. I hope I make LOTS of money tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home