Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

What a fun day, but oh so tired!

So, since I was up until 4 am listening to drunk people running around and talking loudly, I was pretty tired when Aaron called me at 9am to go to the Auction. The Auction is what he and bryce have been working on at work for the past couple weeks. There was a guy who died, and they have been cleaning up his house, so they can renovate it. They found a bunch of sweet junk that they were allowed to keep, but whatever was actually worth something, they put up for auction. Thursday evening bryce had a BBQ for dinner, and it was me, him, and Aaron. Aaron's boss was there when we got there, but left almost right away. I had never met him, so that was nice. He seems really nice.

So, we went to the Auction. Bryce's family was there, and me and Aaron, and their boss and supervisor and the lawyer they all know. Bryce's brother Brannon is back in town so he was there too. We had fun. Aaron was going to bid on this wheelchair because he wanted it to play around in, but his boss bid on it first, and so Aaron didn't want to bid against him, and it went for way more than Aaron wanted to pay. Then, he was going to get a TV, but his boss also bid on that, so he didn't get that either. It was really funny. Bryce was going to try for this truck, but it went for really expensive.

After we were bored of the Auction, Aaron, me, Brannon and Nathan went to Chena Lakes. It was tons of fun. We played in the water, I acctually went almost ALL the way in... I just didn't get my head wet. This random kid started trying ot play with the boys, which always seems to happen at lakes and pools. :P We buried Nathan with sand and sat in the sun for a while. It was a total blast, although short. Now, I have to work in an hour, but I'm waiting for steph to be done with the shower. I think she's almost done. She is really sweet and offered to let me go first, but I would hate if she was late for her thing if I took to long. :P Anyways, I really wish I didn't have to work because i want to sleep more than anything, but I have to close again tonight, so I will be there unil 1 am again. So so Sleepy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home