Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Friday, August 18, 2006

So its been a while. Sorry

Okay, so sorry its beena while. I went to interviews on August 10th. I went to 2 staffing agencies and 1 regular interview. They called and told me I didn't get the job for the regular interview, but for the staffing agencies they look promising. One staffing agency already offered me a $13 an hour job but I would have had to start last monday (8/14), but I was still working at boston's, and had told them my last day would be the 20th, so I couldn't take it. I called the cheaper of the two apartments and they told me that they had a one bedroom for me. So, things were looking good. I ended up calling the staffing agency back, since this sunday is my last day, to see if they had that position open still, because I could start Tuesday. They didn't, but they do have a $14 an hour job available, and so I hope i get that. I will have an interview Tuesday. I called the apartment people, and now they are saying that they do not have an apartment for me. That is okay, because I figure I could live in an efficiency and move into a 1 bedroom when available. Apparently not. I sign the lease for 6 months, and so I would have to live in an efficiency for 6 months. I don 't want that. I told her that if thats the case I can find something else. So, I'm trying to get ahold of Alpine now and see if I can live there, which I could afford with $14 an hour. I'm really irritated that the apartment complex did that, and I should have known it would happen. They are not very proffessional, hanging up on me, not faxing paperwork when they say they will. Anyways, I'm going to work at 11, and I have to call her back RIGHT before 11 and see if they have anything available. I hope they do, otherwise I have no where to stay. Sadface. Oh, and wish me luck on the interview!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home