Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

On the Job Hunt Front

So, lets see. I worked a little this weekend, but because of the fair I made no money every night. (in comparison to other friday/saturday nights). It was dead. I couldn't go to the fair friday night. Saturday was Ben's birthday, which for some reason overwhelmed me, so Aaron and I left after a short visit. We went to the fair for a short while, and then I went to work. Sunday I worked at noon until about 5 or so. Sunday night Aaron and I went to dinner and then to see "Talladega Nights." It was pretty funny.

I worked last night, and then this morning. I'm so tired right now. I already took a short nap before work, but i've been up since 6:30. I didn't really make any money but last night I made $90 because it was so busy and we had already sent Alan home. I am supposed to be packing because I move out on saturday, but I cannot seem to find the initiative. I have 3 interviews already on thursday in Anchorage. Hopefully I'll have at least one more before I go. Thats all on the job front I guess. I spent $112 faxing resume's to Anchorage. Hope I find at least one job. :P

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home