Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Quick Update

So, I have to be at work in 50 minutes, so not much time to talk. I just wanted to tell everyone about work. I like my desk, and the office. I had alot of work to do in the beginning, although she seemed to be giving it to me slowly, whenever I would finish something, and hand it to her, there would be another. ALot of stuff was waiting on someone else. I even did filing today. After I got back from lunch, she was gone and had left me a list of to-do. I finished all of it except the part waiting on people in a few seconds. I even prepared those parts, like the fax I had to send once I heard from someone else. I kinda sat there for a while. When she came back, and after I had finished the whole list, she said that there wasn't anything else for then, so to look through the e-mails to learn about things, so I would at least recognize things when she mentioned them.

Anyways, after work I went to Aaron's parents house. I love his parents house (well, hanging out there, not the place! :P), but I need to spend less time there. I am not getting ANY unpacking done because we spend all evening there until 9 or 10 and then I get home and watch a bit of TV and go to bed. :( Oh well, I'm off to work at the golf course today for the golf tournament to raise money for us. This should be fun. Meeting legislatures and stuff. :D Theres a state rep going to be there at least, I know. Not as cool as Nava getting to drive Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates and Matt Lauer to a funeral, but still cool for me. :D

1 Comments:

  • At 12:06 AM, September 02, 2006, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just thought you would like to know

     

Post a Comment

<< Home