Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Good News!

Okay, so now that I'm moving, I will have to post even MORE regularly because people will want to know whats happening with me, etc. So, good news, I have an apartment. I move in Friday afternoon. It is the nice one with the security guards and gate, etc. Even better news, I have a job. Its excactly the type of work I wanted to do, and the person i will be assisting is a really positive person, and the people I work for are doing alot of positive things. It will be nice to be involved with that! Even better news, the job pays enough to pay all my bills, with a little bit leftover. :D Things are going well. :D

Anyways, Aaron and I are leaving Friday EARLY morning. I hope we cane make it to Anchorage before noon. We are leaving at 4, so noon would be 8 hours, which is a long time, but Aaron said uphill his truck with the trailor will only be able to go about 45 or 50 and then downhill and on flat ground, he will only go 65 at the most, probably closer to 60. I don't know how long it takes to get to Anchorage at that speed cause I've never gone at that speed.

Anyways, when I get there, if I get there early enough, I have to go get my apartment. Then, no matter what I have to get to work at 12:45, ready to work. Then, after work friday night Aaron and I will have to stop by the fair for me to get a cell phone (hopefully they will have a good deal). If we have time (if the fair sucks and we leave early), I hope we can get some of the stuff out of his trailor and into my apartment. Then I have all day saturday and sunday to get everything out of storage, and from my grandma's and move it into my apartment.

Next week I start work monday at 8, work till 5, and tuesday we have this golfing tournament, but I don't know if I'm supposed to work there, or at the office. Thats why I have to be at work Friday evening. I have to spend all day monday getting ready for the tournament, and she is going to tell me friday what I need to get done for monday. AND next weekend my mom will be in town, and we will go get things for my apartment (which I'm excited about).

Anyways, so i will be busy busy busy when I get to Anchorage, and speaking of busy busy busy, I have so much to do today. I have to do laundry, re-pack all my things, clean my car out, stop by my tanning place, call GCI, call State Farm, call Cugach (electric company in Anchorage) and possibally even more to do. To top it all off, Aaron I think is feeling non productive without me there, (I know I've done that before). He wants me to come help him. We also have to visit Theresa and Joan (his friends parents) before we leave town, and I was going to come home early and spend time with my dad tonight. I hope I get it all done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home