Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Little Confused... Happy 4th of July!

So, I was thinking more about the negative feedback I was given about my blog. I had mentioned it to Aaron, and he said, they are right, you are negative on your blog. He said I never talk about the happy times. I insisted that I did, but he wasn't sure. We went back to my blog and the last several posts (except the "McDonalds" post) have been positive. Even when there was a small thing that was unhappy, it wasn't dwelled on, it was just mentioned, then let go. I didn't realize I had been doing THAT good. :D I also haven't been backbiting, that I saw (in the last several). The one Sevice post was more a commentary about fairbanks in general, and less about people. So, I'm not going to "take back" my previous post, but I am going to say I am very proud of myself, for how positive I have been. I have been talking about having fun at work, and having fun with Aaron and having fun with the family, etc. :D

Anyways, so, when I last posted, it was Friday night, although it says Saturday morning. I went to bed later and woke up to quite a bit of noise. I ignored it and stayed asleep. It is the 1st. Rent is due and I had it. When I woke up a second time, I overheard Jackie telling our roommate that I better have rent for her and she wasn't putting up with it this time, etc. That really hurt my feelings. I'm over it now, but at the time, it confused me. I have never been late on rent. I have always had it by the first, usually before. Anyways, I'm over that now, just wanted to share it. Maybe people are considering that kind of thing negative. I dont think I do, its just something that happened. I used to relay almost ANYTHING of note in my blog. I have widdled it down to a bit more important things of note, usually things that hurt me, made me happy, lead to another story, etc.

Either way, it was a good thing, because after that I just wanted to get out of the house. I didn't feel comfortable being there because I was pretty hurt by what she said. Aaron was out of town, my dad was busy, Rachel was out of town, Nava was out of town, Karrina was out of town, etc. I didn't know who to call. I went through the list of numbers in my house phone. I called aleena and she was at work. I went to visit her at work and spent the REST of the day there, until I had to work. It was tons of fun. I have missed talking to her. Anyways, we were supposed to hang out Sunday morning, but she didn't answer her phone (I found otu later she was at the hospital getting an IV).

Sunday I just spent with Aaron until I had to work.I bought about 6 pairs of CUTE earrings. I hadn't bought anything in quite a while, and I've been told by many that you need to spend a little bit of money on yourself every once in a while. Its made me happy trying out different earrings every day at work. They are all really Long earrings, like one pair is close to my shoulders. :D Monday Aaron was busy, so I cleaned my room some. :D Yay for me. :D Monday night was 4th of July eve, so Aleena was having a party. Aaron and I were going to go, but when we called her, Felicia, Jsoh and Curtis were there, and I had no desire to see them (Neither did Aaron). We ended up not going.

Aleena didn't call this morning. SHe probably had to go to her mom's BBQ she was trying to avoid. I can't imagine her getting out of that. LOL! Aaron and I went shopping, which was fun, but totally uneventful fourth of July. I did MySpace message all my friends in Iraq, thanking them for serving in the military, and protecting our freedoms, etc. I know its cheesy, but I just wanted to. It was nice to hear back from Travis already. :D ANyways, it was dead at work tonight, so I got off pretty early. I went to Aaron's and we rented a movie. It was okay to see once, but definatly not much more than that. Its called "The Matador."

Now, I am home.Tomorrow I want to clean my room the rest of the way, but more importantly, I want to do some laundry at the laundrymat. Doing laundry at my dads has been working, but I won't get to stop by this week, and my work clothes are dirty, and most of my shirts, etc. Maybe i'll do my sheets too. I might drop off some clothes at sunshines to fix. I haven't decided yet. I have a few other things to do, but not crucial. Thats about all. Goodnight to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home