Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Mad at Bostons, Mad at Travis, So, I don't like work anymore. :(

Sorry I didn't post over the weekend. Aaron was over here a bit, and he hates sitting here while I post. :P Lets see, Friday I went to work, and didn't get to finish my last table until about 5:15 or 5:30. I didn't clock off until 6:15 because I needed Lori to discount my food from the morning. She was standing there "babysitting" Jared because he couldn't separate this check by himself. She walked away once to answer someone's question, like 3 feet, and he was like "Lori, Lori, Lori, Lori..." and was mad at her for walking away. He's not usually that bad. Anyways, FINALLY she got a chance to discount my food. I did my cashout and clocked off.

I had worked 7.25 hours. I needed them to adjust my time, because they were going to automatically take 30 minutes out for a break I didn't take. I asked Betsy because Lori was busy. She started grilling me about why I didn't take a break, and then why it took so long to cash out. Finally, she was like, "ask Lori." So I asked Lori, who asked me the same things. She told me to write her a note and she'd do it later. I told her EVERYTIME I write a note, it doesn't get done. She insisted she'd get it done. I was really mad they didn't want to do it at first, and then had to wait around for 15-30 minutes to get my paycheck cause they were busy.

I dont really remember what I did Friday night. Saturday morning I went to work and had an okay day. Lori still hadn't adjusted my time, but she said she still had my note, and she would get to it. After work, I went to my uncle's for dinner, and then to Aaron's house. He wanted to go 4-wheeling, but it was cold. Once Bryce came home, us and Grundy went to Denny's, then rented a movie. It looked like a TOTALLY campy, corny movie, that we would laugh at and it wouldn't be scary. It scared me a bit. I was complaining about not being able to sleep. I was getting ready to go home, and give Grundy a ride, when Aaron got ready to go. I asked him later why he decided to go (because he said he wasn't going to spend the night cause I had to get up and it was his ONLY day to sleep in). He said so I could sleep, cause I was going to be scared. It was really sweet of him.

Sunday morning, he took my car, so we could sleep a bit longer. I went to work, and my time still wasn't adjusted. I didn't realize it until the end of my shift. I told Betsy and asked her to change it. She told me she wasn't going to change it cause she talked to Lori on Friday and Lori said she wasn't going to change it. I told her I talked to Lori on Saturday and she told me she was going to change it, she just hadn't gotten around to it. Betsy was like "whatever, you have to talk to her." I was SO MAD! They are having troubles at Boston's, and so they are hoping they get away with not paying employees for time they are working, and that will solve some of their money problems. Its so wrong.

I left work REALLY pissed. Aaron picked me up and I went and bought the Bra's from Victoria Secret. I can't wait to get them in the mail. We rented a movie and went to his house. He wanted to go 4-wheeling again, but I didn't want to because it was cold again (It had snowed Sunday.... in JUNE!). We ended up taking the 4-wheeler to McPeaks to get ice cream sandwhiches. It WAS cold. We watched the movie, then I came home and went to bed.

I went to work this morning, and asked Lori about what Betsy said. Turns out, she had changed it Saturday night, but on the Computer, not the time clock, so thats why it didn't look like it was changed. She showed it to me on the computer. Anyways, I was having an OKAY day besides low tips, etc. Kristin came into work and wanted to talk to me. We talked while I was cashing out. Apparently Travis had told Kym to ask her out on a date. Also turns out, Travis had told Kristin that he wasn't dating Karrina anymore and that his mom was sick, so his girlfriend was living with her.

I was REALLY mad. I was going to talk to him, and Celia had overheard part of our conversation, I think. She told me that her sister (who works in the kitchen) Sari was talking to her about Travis. Travis had told Sari the same thing about Karrina, and that I was lying to everyone at work about it becuase I was friends with her and wanted them to get back together, or I was in denile about the whole thing. She also said that he keeps calling her outside of work trying to get her to go "hang out" with him, and then when she FINALLY says okay, he blows her off.

This made me EVEN MADDER! Not only was he acting like he didn't have a girlfriend so girls would say they would go out with him, but now he's telling people at work that I'M lying about it. My legs were shaking I was sooo mad. I told Sari before I left not to believe anything Travis said because he's a liar, and I was definatly going to have a talk with him and probably his girlfriend. She told me she was going to talk to me about it, but Celia had told me first. I called Aaron and asked him to come over since I was so mad about it, even though I had somewhere to go.

He came over and I told him about it... I was still really upset. I called Karrina and asked if she was going to feast. She didn't know about it, but she decided to go. I got ready to go (although I almost didn't go cause I was tired, but I needed to talk to Karrina and I had invited her, so it would be mean to not show up after that). I casually was talking to her during feast about whatever, and was going to talk to her after feast. Turns out it is her and Travis's 3 year anniversary tomorrow. I couldn't tell her about it, with that.

I don't know if its wrong not to tell her, because "technically" he isn't cheating, and although I think what he is doing is wrong, he could be joking etc. I called Aaron when I got home to tell him. Apparently Travis had called him and told him half of the story (cause he knew I was mad at him), Aaron would say what so he doesn't get in the middle. He said he was joking about some of it, I think. Anyways, Aaron told him I hadn't told him anything (so he wasn't in the middle). I told Aaron that I am going to talk to Travis next time I see him and tell him if I hear even ONE more story like that, where he's asking girls out, saying he's not dating Karrina anymore... etc, that I will tell Karrina about it.

I'm still REALLY mad about everything, even if he was joking, its not only funny, but NO ONE knows that he's "joking" and I know he lies to me too, so it doesn't give me much faith that he's only "joking" here. Oh well, enough venting. Sorry guys, I hope I didn't do any name calling on here. If I did, point it out. I'm trying not to, but its hard when I'm so mad. Thats about all. Aaron is 4-wheeling. I might make deviled Eggs tonight, while I wait for Aaron to get done. :D

2 Comments:

  • At 8:08 AM, June 07, 2006, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    I'm sorry V that you were put into this position, and i know that you want to believe travis but look at what happend to me and that was after 7 years together...not three. its only a "joke" if people know you are joking or could be, that is a childs excuse for when they are telling lies...Karrina is such a sweet girl and this made me sooooo mad to read... i wish i could tell you that she wont be hurt or that travis will never do this again, but one thing i have learned is that if there is no consiquence people will keep tempting it...and personally i feel that he is probably escalating in the offense, like it may have started out harmless flirts and has escalated to date proposals that he cant carry through...but one day if it continues he will take it to the next step adn then begin working on the next and the next...know what i mean? if you need to talk i am here ok?LOVE YOU

     
  • At 10:22 PM, July 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You do not menchine if you've asked travis to his face if he's said those things to those girls. Gossip is transformed and mixed up when passed on through people. Remember that. so ask the horses mouth before you start talking about people. You are a Baha'i and what i read is that your backbitting and that is againt the baha'i law. Also you say your karrrina's friend but you arn't if you don't tell her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home