Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Productivity Down, but not much.

So, I wasn't nearly as productive as yesterday. I woke up late, because of a power-out. I didn't feel like doing anything right away, so I watched a movie. I didn't WANT to work out, but decided I needed to. That was tough cause I'm still sore from yesterday. After that, I took a shower. I got done and Aaron wasn't done with work yet, so I went to eat. He called and I went to his house. Before I left, I met my new roommate. She seems nice enough. I'm sure she has heard alot of bad things about me already, but hopefully that won't become a problem. LOL! What a pessemist I am.

I got to Aaron's and we called and got directions to Kristin's house. We were about to leave when travis stopped by. He was all mad cause we didn't invite him to go with us. He was joking about it, but I think he was hurt by it. I tried to explain I didn't INVITE anyone. It was supposed to be me and Aaron and Krisitin, then Halley said she wanted to go, so I said SURE. Then Aaron asked if Bryce could go and I said SURE. We asked travis then if he wanted to go, but he was busy. Apparently this girl from work called him and wanted him to give her a ride on his 4-wheeler.

We got up to Kristins, way off the main road. There are some NICE houses up there. HUGE! Hers is huge too. She complained that sometimes, when you are alone, it is too big, and she doesn't like that. Anyways, we went to find some trails and almost every trail would dead end either in someones yard/driveway or into something we couldn't bring the 4-wheelers (like trees to close together). After only about an hour we were back at her house. It was still fun. I had dust ALL over my face and in my eyes because we went on the roads quite a bit. :P

Aaron and I stopped by and bought the last of our "nenana trip money" on dinner. I shouldn't be writing about much more eating out now, cause that is gone. We went back to his house and couldn't find anything to do really, so I came home. Tomorrow morning I have to work. I want to make alot of money because Victoria's Secret is having a sale, and I REALLY need Bra's. I have needed them for a while, but I only have one that I will wear that isn't broken, and I need more than that. It is a really good deal (like 2 bra's for the price of 2 or 3) and free shipping. :D

I get my paycheck tomorrow, and June has 3 paychecks, so one of them is like free money. I'm not going to run and blow it, like I usually would, but I might use it to buy these bra's. The other two will be for bills. I don't even have ANY bills due until the 18th. :P 7/18 I have to start paying back my student loans or ask them to defer them. I was thinking of taking some classes at UAA if I could afford it, but I don't want to ask them to defer them unless I"m pretty sure I"m going to take a few classes. I will have to talk to my dad and figure if I will be able to afford them. :D

1 Comments:

  • At 6:52 PM, June 03, 2006, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    two bras for the price of two or three huh? call me blonde but that doesnt wound like that good of a deal...
    i;m just givin you a hard time...love you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home