Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Happy, Silly Feeling Post

Okay, so I guess I'll update from the last couple days, but first I want to warn you. For some Crazy reason, I feel silly, oh so silly, so silly and willy and jay... okay, see, that is an example of what will come to pass throughout this blog, so if you can't handle it, then I suggest saving it for another time. If you are ready for this, if you think you can HANDLE this... then proceed.

So, saturday at work went much better. I hardly worked because it was Memorial Day weekend, everyone was out camping, etc. No one to eat at little old Bostons. I worked from 11-2:30 or something, and I made like $30 or so. Sad, I know. I got off work, and called Aaron. He hadn't gone on the trip, but he was busy helping bryce with something, so I went home. I cleaned my room!!! (Ta da da DA! okay, sounds are bad online, but that was like the superhero da da da da thing... ya know... ) My roommate was home when I got home on Saturday, and I was dreading it, but I just walked to my room. I played around for a while, but after a bit, I really cleaned my room. I can see the floor! I hope "Aunt Hocchamagoocha" is coming over. Okay, hardly anyone will get that reference, but seriously... its a funny one. (ALthough I really don't think I'd be happy if she did, cause she's got high standards, and its not THAT great, just WAY greater than before. LOL!)

SIDENOTE!!! So, as you can see from the first part of the post, one LONG paragraph really only said I worked little, made little, went hom and cleaned my room. This is DEFINATLY not going to be short and sweet. :P

I was very proud of myself. So, I called Aaron, and we went to his house, because we were having a BBQ, except without the food. Yeah, it sounds lame, it was just a campfire, with nothing. I think 1 person roasted a marshmellow. It was only me, Aaron, Kyle, Rachel, Travis and Karrina, and not even ALL at the same time. :P We sat around a campfire. WOW, we are just CRAZY folk! Anyways, we were giong to go 4-wheeling, and rachel had gotten a ride from Aaron, so we decided to 4-wheel her home. We tried to go through base, but didn't want ot get in trouble, so we took this WAY OUT OF THE WAY way. Okay, I said Way, WAY too many times in that sentance. We should have some herbs and whey... heehee. Okay, sorry. We had to cross this STREAM. The boys called it a creek, or a slu... it was a freakin stream. Either way, we made it. We got to Rachels house without getting thrown in Army Jail. Hooray for us!

We dropped rachel off, but I was REALLY cold, and Karrina was a little, and we didn't want to go back through the stream. Rachel offered to bring us home in her sisters car, but we told her it was okay, so we went back with the boys. I"m too happy to think about sad times, but there was this whole drama on the way back with me and Aaron in a fight, but the end conclusion was we still love each other, it was a misunderstanding, and although Travis got involved for a moment, and there was a bit of tension after that between him and Aaron, its over now and everythings Mango-y. (I wanted to use something other than peachy).

We got home and my eyes hurt like a mother... although I don't know what a mother hurts like, so I shouldn't use that example, but it did hurt pretty bad, and I"m sure mothers hurt pretty bad sometimes. :P I fell asleep at Aaron's house watching this movie I'd already seen. It was 4am by the time we were done. Aaron was sleepy too, so sometimes he wants to take a little nap before he drives me home. I didn't take out my contacts, because I was thinking he was taking me home. We snuggle-bugged up in his bed, and fell asleep. I woke up a few times, but couldn't see the clock at ALL. My eyes hurt so much more! Like a GRANDMOTHER! sorry... just kidding... I fell back asleep. I was going to call in to work cause I had chills like CRAZY because of being cold on the 4-wheeler all night, plus my eyes hurt. (i knew it would be dead anyways).

I didn't call. I didn't wake up until 2. Aaron woke up in the morning, but it was morning, I had already stayed over (it was an accident) so we just stayed asleep. I should have called work after we got up, but I didn't. Bad Evelyna! (slap on wrist...OW! that really did hurt, I see why they use it as punishment). My eyes hurt so bad, so I took out my contacts. More pain. I got in Aaron's truck for him to drive me home, and I couldn't keep my eyes open in the truck because it felt SO BRIGHT outside, and it made me dizzy to force them to stay open. Finally, i got to my house, put Visine in my eyes, took a shower and rinsed my eyes a bit, and then put in brand new contacts. Did that solve the problem at all? No. (man my wrist hurts. :P)

My eyes have been red like I have been doing HARDCORE drugs since Sunday Morning. Not been doing drugs since sunday morning, but red since sunday morning. Aaron and I went to dinner at Chili's, and I treated myself to a steak because I have paid all my bills until the 18th of June, which is pretty good. :D Its 2 paychecks away. :D i'm not going to pay to eat out at all for at least, exactly a week, that way i can spend less on food. Anyways, after dinner we stopped by Walmart to waste time. I went to my dads to watch a movie and do laundry. Travis called Aaron while we were at Walmart and asked if we wanted to help him with something. We said yes. When I was done with my dads, we met up at Aarons house.

My plan for the night
*Ride with Travis and Karrina to Nenana while they haul boats.
*Aaron drives one of the trucks back to FBKS and be home at about midnight.
*Sleep until 3am
*Pick up Ruhi and Ben and bring them to Sigourney's house
*Observe Ascension of Baha'u'llah (Baha'i Holy Day)
*Drive Ruhi and Ben Home
*Be back at home by5am
*Sleep until 8am
*Call work, tell them I will be in today
*leave for work at 10:15
*Be at work 30 minutes early to talk to boss and apologize for not calling

Let me explain how the night ACTUALLY went. We get to Travis's house, and they haven't finished loading the boats. THey were already on trailers, but they weren't hooked up to the trucks yet, and the boats weren't loaded up, and the stuff that was already loaded wasn't strapped down, etc. We left their house at 11:15 or 11:30. We went to Fred's to get gas, and went inside (cause these guys, not travis but the rest, are going to be in Villages ALL summer, so they wanted to stock up). They had to kick us out of Freds cause it was midnight. We left TOWN at 12:15.

The drive was fun. We were in this car with this guy named scott, really funny guy, had a ncie talk, some jokes, some fun, etc. We get to Nenana at about 1:15am. I had called Ruhi from Fred's, and told her I should be able to make it, but just in case, I'd call and she could call my dad if I couldn't make it. Travis was like, why wouldn't you make it? I figured we would get the boats unloaded (supposedly the easy part according the everyone) and leave at about 2am, just in time. The boat shop hadn't done this stuff they should have done when they sold them, so they had never been run, so that took a bit. A guy had to go get his family, another guy had to fill up barrell's with gas. We left Nenana at 3am. I called Ruhi, told her I couldn't make it, and she said she wasn't going, she was too tired.

We got back to fbks at 4am, and I got home at 5am because we had to go to travis's, I had to drive Aaron home, then go home myself. I went straight to bed, after taking out my contacts, which hurt REALLY bad. I had to get up at 10am to leave for work at 10:15. It wasn't that bad, just not what I had planned. I really wanted to go to the Holy Day Observance. :P Travis's mom did give us $50 for doing it. Aaron didn't want to take it, but she stuffed it in his pocket. Should I be jealous? I insisted we split it 50/50, because even though I didn't drive, I had to stay up and miss the thing because of it, and he got to sleep in until 4:30pm.

I went to work at 10:30, and apologized to my boss. I explained about my eyes and stuff. Told her I was really sorry, she said you only get 2 no call/no shows. Since that was my first, only 1 more. Funny cause my first weekend a girl no call/no showed twice in a row, then did the same thing the next weekend I worked, although she worked one day between them. She still works there to this day. Thats okay though... maybe they are cracking down. I'm a good waitress though. They need me. :P There was no one to set up, everyone was scheduled for 11, so I asked her if she wanted me to clock on early. I didn't, but started working early on accident, but I made up for it by sitting there talking to my trainee (I HAD A TRAINEE!!) for a bit while I was showing her the cashout.

I HAD A TRAINEE!! Wow, Dejavu. LOL! It was fun, she is really nice, and seemed to get it. My daddy came in and brougth me a stuffed animal, which I hope is there tomorrow cause I forgot it. :P I paid for his salad, cause I am a good daughter, and he lets me do laundry at his house. :D It was a slow day, but we had not enough cooks, so we had to do dishes (which I HATE only because I get soaked, and then have to go check on my tables looking like I showered in my uniform. Hi, I can I get you the "el nino special?"). Also, the food took forever, so a few people barely tipped. Made $85 dollars though (-10 for my dads meal left me with $75). I had to cut lemons, and this guy from the kitchen INSISTED I use the Lemon Wedger. We don't use Lemon WEDGES we use Lemon SLICES. I know it sounds the same, but it really isn't. Oh well.

I went to meet Aaron and we went to Bamboo Panda and used about half of the $50. I made sure he kept the money separate from his so he didn't go spend it on himself, its for both of us. We went back to his house and I was SO TIRED! I only got about 5 hours of sleep, and it was evening already. He went to help bryce with some stuff, so I took out my contacts and took a nap. It hurt more to take out my contacts then it did to put them in later. I'm dreading taking them out right now! I need to buy some glasses. The nap was nice, REAL nice.... (you have to say that outloud with a hick accent for it to work right... SAY IT!). It was 2 hours later, and we watched a movie and I went home. :D Now, I'm home. So, yes, thats about all. I notice the silliness wore off towards the end. I think I"m getting sleepy............................................

"Thank you Ladies and Gentleman (what gentleman even read this at all?) for riding on the ADHD express today. I hope you've enjoyed your trip, and if the destination isn't where you expected, well you all signed that waver. I mean, this is the ADHD express, where did you think it would stop, where you wanted? THats just silly people! Okay, yes, i'm leaving now.... just kidding... right now..... now.... now... sorry. Right NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home