Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Waking up Early isn't all its cracked up to be

So I'm sitting here blogging at 10:00 am, because I have to be at work at 11, and I have nothing to do. Sad. So, Monday I went to work, made NO money, and only worked until 3 or so. There was a new guy there, training. Nick trained him. It was pretty boring other than that, except that we were short cooks, like always, so its been ridiculous with ticket times. I got off work and Aaron was busy, so I paid my ACS bill, stopped into the mall, and talked to Cellular One. I wanted to figure out some details on getting a cell phone. There are two new nokias coming out within the month, but looking online, the features aren't all that great. There is one already there that a couple friends have that has better features. I'll probably get that one. I want a Nokia so I can drop it without it breaking. I came home and looked online and the new phones until Aaron called.

I went to Aaron's house, and we were supposed to hang out with Travis and Karrina, but she was busy with school work and he was busy with sleeping. LOL! We went to the store with Rachel and Aaron looked at bikes. We went to his house, got his truck, and he went to freds and bought a bike. He also bought me a cushy gel seat so I'd go biking with him on his old bike. We took both bikes up to UAF to go biking with Kyle. It was okay. I'm still sore from it, but I guess it was worth it. It was good for me.

Tuesday I woke up, went to work, made okay money, but i know I would have made ALOT more if the cooks could get the food out in a reasonable amount of time. The new guy got trained by Nora Tuesday. She is supposed to be the "official trainer." I think Betsy just didn't want me to be server yet when she said that. Either way, I was there until about 6. I went home to take a shower and have dinner, and remembered that the first LSA meeting was tonight. I took a shower, ran to College Coffee House to get bread and an Ice Rage, and then up to UAF. Nikki was the only one there. Louisa and Brad showed up at about 7:20, but we only had four, which means we couldn't do anything official.

After that I rented Aeon Flux before going to Aaron's house. He was STARVING, so we went to A&W, my house and the store, and then went back to his house. Bryce had been WAY excited all day because he finally got this game in that he's wanted for a week or so. He had even called Aaron in the middle of the afternoon on his cell, then at the house, then back on his cell, just to see if we were both there to play the game. We played and it was good. It wasn't the BEST game I've ever played, but it was fun. Its called "Settlers of Cataan." Rachel, I'm sure you will play it eventually cause he wants to play with more people. We watched the movie, which was really weird. It was confusing the entire way through, but I thought it was decent. I don't think they did.

When I came home there was a car in my parking spot. I really am getting tired of that. Its stupid that people can't figure out the parking thing! Anyways, I parked behind them. When I woke up this morning I heard this tapping, but I don't know if it was someone knocking on the door or something else. I had told my roommates to wake me up if anyone knocks, but didn't think about the chance that it would be the time they weren't here that someone decided to try and leave. This was at 9:00. I wasn't tired, so I got up, Ate breakfast (yay for hardboiled eggs, they cooked right!), called ACS about some LSA stuff, and then was bored. I'm about to do my hair and leave, but I had nothing to do besides that, which is why I'm blogging.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM, May 02, 2006, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    V...did you ever get the message i left you monday?????it was really important but you never called me back, but instead of "spiralling" and thinking you didnt care i figured that it got erased off the machine:)see how much you have taught me? Anyway incase you didnt get it i wanted you to know........wait for it.........wait for it.......MICHEAL PRO....just joking........ok ok here it is...I GOT THE JOB!!!!the one this the national parks service, apparently all my references were so good that they said they had to see for themselves:)i still think my interveiw with them was crap but at least i got the job, i wasnt myself that day...i was way too stessed to be doing an interveiw...but yeah that was it...call me when you get the chance...i'll probably be burried this weekend with my Psych and Chem Finals but after the 10th i dont have work or school again untill the 15th (that is my first day:)ll

     

Post a Comment

<< Home