Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Stupid Blogger Won't Post Right.

So, this week has been busy, but its nice, cause i've been making LOTS of money. :D Lets see....

SUNDAY:
Easter! So, Lets see, Aaron and I were SUPPOSED to go to church, but didn't cause it was at 8:45am. I went to work and there was NO ONE there, so I left. I called later and they still didn't need me. I had the day off. Aaron and I went to dinner, got in a fight over the tip. We are okay now. We talked it out. We went to his house and watched TV. After, we were going to 4-wheel to McPeaks to get IceCream. I got in a big fight with Aaron AND Bryce because I asked them to stop going so fast, or over all these huge bumbs because I felt unstable, and I was getting my work shoes COVERED in mud. They didn't stop, and kept going, even when I offered to get off and walk. Either way, Aaron and I worked that out too, although we did get in a HUGE HUGE fight about that.

MONDAY:
I worked at 11. I only made $25 before I got cut. That was lame. I paid one of my phone bills and rented a movie. I stayed home and watched it until 6 or 7. I went to Aaron's to watch a movie with Karrina, Travis, and Aaron, but decided to cook Dinner instead. I made Taco's for us four and Rachel and Bryce. We all started to watch a movie, but Rachel left at the beginning and then Travis/Karrina left about halfway. All in all, it was a really fun time. :D

TUESDAY:
Ahhh, good old pasta tuesday. Made some average money, not outstanding, not bad. So I started this post like 3 days ago, and have been busy, so since I cannot seem to remember alot, it will probably be short until I get to recent events.

WEDNESDAY:
I worked at night today. It was a little nice to work at night because I haven't worked with a night crew in a while. I was second to last off, so I stayed pretty late. I made okay money though.

THURSDAY:
My day off. This is where the post originially started. I slept in, drove Aaron to class, went home and hung out until he told me he was done with class. I picked him up and we hung out with his friend (also named Aaron) the rest of the day, until Baha'i Elections. I went to that while him and his friend hung out for a couple hours. Before that we got my laundry done and bought a new cleaner fish. Its HUGE. So, during the Elections, I got elected for the Local Spiritual Assembly of Tanana Valley. It should be interesting to say the least. After that we went to glow put. That was fun, although Aaron Lee (the hockey player I used to like) was there, and it was a bit awkward... I'm really glad that I"m over him though and that I have Aaron. Its funny how I can look back now and see what and idiot I was then. LOL! I got REALLY sick after Aaron and I went back to his house. Really bad chills and nausea. Aaron took me home and stayed with me to make sure I was okay.

FRIDAY:
I called into work. I was SO sick the night before and still pretty sick that morning. Aaron went to work with Bryce, and I stayed home. In the afternoon Aaron and I went to April and Amin's house for her brothers welcome party. It was slow, and we left because they were doing their elections during the day that day. Aaron and I hung out at his house until we went to the film festival. Nava, Me, Aaron, Bryce, and Aaron went. It was retarded. I DID meet Nina's boyfriend though. Afterwards we couldn't figure out what to do. We rented Night at the Roxbury (which I was SHOCKED to learn Aaron and Bryce hadn't seen). I felt a teeny sick, but not much.

SATURDAY:
I woke up feeling fine. Went to work in the morning. I made a TON of money. After work, I stayed for another hour not taking tables to help out the cooks. I only get paid 7.15 an hour, so it sucks, but they needed it, and its another hour. After work I RALLIED to Aaron's house because I was so ready to be home. I hung out there most of the night, doing nothing, like always (besides going to town once) until I came home.

SUNDAY:
I had to get up early to take Aaron home, I picked up HOMEMADE chicken noodle soup from my dad. It was awesome (I ate it tonight). Work was so/so. I worked with Trav, which is fun. Everyone was getting mad. Pretty bad tips, but it was slammed and shortstaffed (a boston's theme). After work I hung out at Aaron's AGAIN all night doing nothing. He DID take my car today and change my oil though. Very sweet of him. :D I love him. Anyways, I'm off to bed. I'm really going to try to update more often because I keep forgetting what to write. LOL!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:14 AM, April 26, 2006, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    ARG! V they are still putting in the electrical for the sprinkler system in the lab i work in...that means i probably got up at five for nothing cuase i cant really use any microscopes....damn them....it wouldne bother me that much but they spend most of their time talking about what they should do, then why they shouldnt do it adn then say "well we should just do it cause thats what the U wants..." i'm like JUST DO IT SO I CAN WORK AND ACTUALLY GET PAID!!!!well now i am going to go see if i can work something out so that i cna actually work today...

     
  • At 3:10 PM, May 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And where's the part where you track down your friend Sid and catch up? Hmmm?

    Yeah, that's what I thought.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home