Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Four-Wheeling... its all I do anymore!

So, thats really all i've been doing when i'm not at work the last couple days. Saturday I didn't go to work, so I hung out with Aaron doing random things. I was looking at horseback riding places online, so me and Aaron can go, although he insists he's only riding on a pony in a circle. LOL! That night, Travis came over and Aaron fixed his machine, and I cooked them burgers. They liked them. :D We went for a short ride, but then Travis had to leave. Aaron and I went for another ride alone. It was fun.

Sunday I worked in the morning, and left with about $100. It was pretty sweet. I got my schedule for the next week, and switched shifts with a couple people. I worked today, and then I work Wednesday & Friday night and Saturday & Sunday morning. After work, Aaron and I went to his house and we were supposed to go four-wheeling with Travis and Karrina, but they never called back, so we went alone. We went on the dike at Cushman and Peger, etc. It was alot of fun. It was like 3 hours or something. Oh, and I e-mailed my mom to wish her Happy Mothers Day.

I worked this morning and made about $50 (but it was dead all day) and then was going to go to Aarons to go Four-Wheeling (AGAIN!). I had to stop by and pick up Toilet Paper for the house, and get Brake Pads for my car (which Aaron is going to fix), and so I got home a little later then Aaron wanted. He was irritated, but I told him I was on my way. I still had to get the Brake Pads, and stop by my dads to check the mail. I told him that. He was being Poopy, so I decided not to stop by my dad's. I get all the way to his house, and he is not home. I figured he was mad, so I came home. He just called a few minutes ago, but I told him I was not driving back out there if he wasn't there the first time I went over. He's going to come pick me up (i think) cause he wants me to go. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home