Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Long time No Post

So I was planning on posting alot more often, but it seems life caught up with me. Instead of trying to remember EVERY day what happened, I guess I'll just post what is important for now. Lets see, I was talking to Travis the other day about my roommate being crazy, but that I don't have anywhere else to go really, so I"m staying here until I leave for Anchorage. He asked about friends I could move in with. I told him my two female friends are Karrina and Rachel. Rachel lives at home (i'm not moving in with my friends parents, although he suggested it). I thought Karrina was going to Anchorage or Aniak for the summer. It turns out that she is housesitting for Travis's Parents (since he has his own house and isn't going to be there) while they are out of town all summer. He suggested I stay there with her. I wasn't sure if she was okay with that, or if her parents were okay with that, but he said he'd ask. I asked what Karrina said and he said she was going to call me about it. No call yet, but I will keep up hope for a week or so. It would be free to stay there, which would be awesome. :D

The only other thing I can think about that I have to talk about is Aaron just bought a 4-wheeler yesterday. We went for a 2 hour ride with Bryce (after a 20 minute ride just us). It was really fun, although after we got off it was just getting dark, so it was cold and I got really cold for a while afterwards. If there is anything else Important that I missed, someone let me know!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home