Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Bored out of my mind

Okay, so I guess I could be being productive and cleaning my room like I had planned today, or working out, like I had also planned today, but of course not. I'm playing computer games and sitting in my room. I did quit the computer game though, so I'm going to go out in the kitchen and eat in a minute, then I'm hopefully going to do SOMETHING productive. Aaron is at work right now, and today is my day off, so I'm doing nothing. I am working Friday, Saturday, Sunday daytime, in case anyone wants to stop by. :D I haven't been 4-wheeling much anymore because Aaron went with Travis alone once or twice, and then we just got busy doing other stuff. Sometimes I wasn't in the mood, sometimes he wasn't, and sometimes there just wasn't time. We are supposed to go with Kristin (this cool girl I work with) if she calls. I really do hope she calls. :D I went to a BBQ that my friend Rachel had last week. It was just Aaron, Me, Her and her new friend, (who was really cool too). We had fun anyways. We were SUPPOSED to go camping this weekend, but I don't know cause i haven't heard anything. If I do, I'll have to get up and leave at 10:00 so I can be at work by 11 each morning. I think it would be fun anyways. :D My eyes hurt, and I don't want to put in my contacts because of it, but I can't see anything which sucks. Oh well, I'm off to do something. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home