Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Money...That's What I Want

Thursday:
I worked in the morning, made not so much as the previous shift, but still enough. I like making money. Its nice to be stable.

Friday:
Another day off. Fun, but no money made. I stayed home all day so AkUSA could get ahold of me. They finally did, and told me they had hired somone, but that they would forward my name to the new branch building opening next door to Boston's, and they are going to begin the hiring in about a month or so. I figure I can work at Boston's until then, making enough money to get caught up and save. I didn't leave until the evening, when I went to Aaron's house, and Aaron, Bryce and I and Bryce's friend watched Chronicles of Narnia. I got home pretty late.

Saturday (Today):
I had to work this morning. Made some money, but again, not a whole bunch. Its still like $10 an hour at least every day. :D After work I went to my house to stop by, but went to dinner at my uncles house. I haven't seen my little cousins in a long time. It was alot of fun. Stopped by Aaron's on the way home, and watched Blue Collar Comedy Tour. It was funny. We went to Hot Tamales, and then they wanted to go Sledding, so they went sledding, and now I"m waiting for Aaron to come over. :D

Bills:
So, I'm up to date on EVERY bill, except my phone bill, and that I"m going to pay on Monday or Wednesday. The only bill due for the rest of April is rent for May, which isn't due until the last day of April. I can't wait untill I"ve paid my dad and Aaron back. Once I've done that I'm going to get a cell phone. I think about that every time I want to spend money. :D

1 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM, April 16, 2006, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    I'm glad that you are staying motivated V...and i am really happy to hear that you are caught up on all your bills, i know that wasnt an easy thing to do so congrats.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home