Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

I actually stopped expecting it.

So, lets see. Tuesday I had my interview. I thought it went well. I hope I get the job, but I really don't think I will, just because I have no Teller Experience. Oh well, everyone wish me luck. I went to work, and Aaron came over after work. Wednesday was my day off. Its nice to have a day off. :D I spent almost the whole day with Aaron (which is always nice). The only time I wasn't with him was when I went to my dads to do my Taxes. I got them done and get a $204 refund. The main thing that made me mad though, was that I had to pay an extra $10 online to file them because Denny's would not LET me claim my tips truthfully. I was already paying $10 to file online cause its WAY easy. Then I had to pay $10 extra because it wasn't the "easy" form anymore. Oh well. Stupid Denny's.

Thursday I had to work, and Aaron came over after work again. :D I like spending time with Aaron. Anyways.. LOL! Friday, Aaron called UAA and it turns out he has the option of going to school there for 10 weeks, then coming back to fairbanks for the rest of each semester and the summer for his internship, instead of doing it in Anchorage. I didn't like that idea, so I hope he still goes to anchorage. I want to move to anchorage. I had friday night off, so I went to my friends margarets b-day party, then went sledding in a truck bed liner and went to denny's.

Saturday (today) I worked during the day. They wanted me to work late, but I had to clean the bathroom. I cleaned it, cooked dinner, cleaned out my car, bought shoelaces, rented a movie and washed my uniform. I am about to watch King Kong at Aaron's with Bryce, Travis and maybe Karrina.

Okay, so the latest update on the Employment situation. I am still working at Boston's. I am supposed to hear by Monday whether I get the job for Alaska USA. I am OFFICIALLY promoted to server. I start training on Monday. They have put up the schedule for it and announced it to the servers this morning. I'm excited, even if I get a different job. TDL (the place I was working with to get an office job) called saying they had a job they wanted me to look at. I am going to call her back on Monday and make an appointment to catch up, and see if I want this job. So, after this week, I will either be a server, work for Alaska USA, or have another office job.

I am going to Anchorage on Friday. I leave Friday Morning and will be back Sunday night. Aaron and I are going to look at UAA and meet with the Auto person, look at apartment complexes that I can live in, and that he can live in until his parents move to anchorage. He thinks it would be fun to live in the same apartment complex, so we are like down the hall. We will also see some of my friends. It should be fun. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home