Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Not Sure What to Do

Okay, so I'm definatly definatly moving out. I had been thinking about trying to talk to Aleena and her sister, but thats definatly not happening. Basically, I had parked in front of the driveway because Felicia's friend parked in my spot. She got mad, and came and knocked on my door about it and sat there and screamed at me. She told me she has already called the landlord. I don't know what she said though. She cleaned her room and got rid of all the weed in there, so I can't prove she was smoking it in the house. I'm pretty sure her sister would lie for her. The only thing I have now is that she has been smoking cigarettes in the garage, (if she doesn't clean that up before the landlord sees it) and that her cat is not declawed/neutered. She said if I don't pay rent she will sue me for it, but I"m pretty sure she's too lazy to do that. Either way, i'm going to see what I can do. I"m going to call the landlord, see what she says, and call the troopers and see what they say. Rachel's going to help me get my stuff from the garage and bring it to my dads house this afternoon. Everything else is in my room, Locked. Thats the only plan I have so far. Any ideas? I don't think they can do anything by just giving her a drug test. I don't think the troopers can arrest someone on that and suspision, if they even would. So, yeah.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:18 AM, December 21, 2005, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    i think your right about the troopers...in alaska you can have like 3oz of weed or somthing...you just cant sell it...the law is really dumb...its like you can have it but you cant sell it or buy it and you can smoke it at your house as long as your not driving, but if you rent i am sure that the landlord can.would have a problem with drugs on the premisis. by calling the troopers you will probably get both Aleena and Felisia in trouble, maybe a fine...but most likely they wont do anything about it, cause pple smoke pot all the time...they will tell hte landlord though adn that would most likely get them evicted cause most landlords that i know have a no tolerance policy when it comes to drugs. but i dont really think that there is a way to avoid telling them if you are going to get out of the lease...unless you lie, but they will ask for a reason of why you want out of the lease....adn if they decide to evict aleena and felisia its going to take a long time anyway...so they will have time to find a new place...my hairdresser rented out the place next to her salon/house and when she tried to evict the tenants it took almost a whole year..in that time they guys trashed the place adn all she had was the 400$ deposit....it was a really bad thing...but what i am trying to say is that they will probably be evicted when you explain why youare leaving, but that you shouldnt hide stuff to try to help them cause they will have time to find a new place most likely....your doing the right thing, you dont deserve to be treated that way...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home