Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, November 28, 2005

The computer was down, so at least I have an excuse

Okay, so I know its been like a week. Almost exactly. Okay, so my internet went down and I brought it to Geek City, on monday or tuesday, then they called me wednesday, but I didn't get in there to pick it up, and thursday was thanksgiving, and so I figured they were closed, but then realized they probably were open, but then it was too late to pick it up. I went in saturday, but then didn't get a chance to blog until now. I didn't work last night. Called in sick. Aaron and I spent time together. It was really nice. I went to work tonight, but they weren't sure if I would be in, so they scheduled someone else. I worked until 1, then drove around with Aaron. My dad and April and Ben stopped by to eat before this thing they had to do at 1. It was nice. I'm going to go job hunting tomorrow. I hope I find something cause I really hate my job. Anyways, so, thanksgiving... I don't really like it, but whatever. I've been spending alot of time helping aaron move into his new place. He's moving into work. We recarpeted, repainted, replaced celing tiles. It was fun because i've never done anything like that. It keeps amazing me how much stuff him and his friend bryce know how to do. Anyways, it was pretty fun. So thats whats been up since last time I blogged...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home