Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Less than 2 hours sleep

Okay, so I really do hate living here... Well, I like it, but i hate it. I came in and bryce pulled into the driveway to drop me off, and Curtis (the only friend of Felicia and Josh's that we like) WAITED to pull into the driveway to park. I have told him so many times that he can't park there. Just the other day I told him he can't. We made a deal, actually while he was sitting there, that no one could park in the driveway or in the spot next to the driveway on the fence except us three who live there. Curtis insists on parking in the driveway anyway. No matter how many times I tell him, he still does it. Usually, its not a problem for ME cause I park on the side, but if I'm not here, and he parks in the driveway, Aleena parks in my spot. Then I have to get my butt out of my car, come inside to get him to move, so she can move. Thats retarded. Even though I like him, its still dumb. Then, I walk upstairs and the ENTIRE upstairs smells like shit. OF COURSE. I say something and Josh and Curtis are like, it smells so good. Oh, and also, although Felicia didn't have enough money for rent, and aleena said she wouldn't have any money left over after paying hers and felicia's rent, they went shopping and bought not only a SHITLOAD of food, that won't last long cause all felicia's friends eat it, but stuff for the cat. I just don't understand why Aleena puts up with it. It makes no sense to me. None of the spending stuff matters to me because its not my money and I keep my food separate, so they don't eat my food... but its still kinda annoying. So, work sucked last night. We were slammed and I didn't get home until 4. I made about $80 though, which is abuot $16/Hour in tips. I have to work tonight in 40 minutes. It turned out that the "debt consolidation" people didnt' really do anything for me. They were just lowering my payments, which I didn't need. What I needed was for them to help me get current, which was going to take 3 months, while all my creditors were calling collection agencies. I'm going to cancel them tomorrow. They didn't tell me alot of stuff either, which is stupid. So, I sold back my books today and got 180. I will use that for a car payment, then aaron is going to pay my insurance, and i'll pay him back when I get my student loans. Then I need to save ALL my money after that for my phone payment and then rent. If I'm short on rent, aaron said to just tell Aleena that I'm going to be late and they can either be late, or she can help me cover it until I can afford it. Then on 1/20 I will get my student loans. With those I can pay all my loans up to current. I called all my creditors and explained that i could pay on the 20th. They said okay, or at least they were only like, it looks bad if you can't pay something now. I have given up on my credit score for now. Someday I'll get back to it. Anyways, so today was weird. I got off work and came home, exhausted. It was SO HOT AT WORK! Like 120degrees on the cooks line. I almost threw up towards the end. Got out an HOUR late. I got home and wanted to read a bit. Started reading, then got tired. I tried to go to sleep, but couldn't sleep. I was scared. I was so tired though. I finally gave up and started reading again. Then at around 7:30 this place called. I called them back. Did everything I did today with the credit stuff. Then aaron got of work at like noon. He came over and I was just SO TIRED> I told him I wanted to sleep, but couldn't cause I was scared and I wanted him to come over so I could sleep. He didn't want to sleep, but he told me that I could sleep at his place while he and his friend played games in another room, if it would make me feel safe. We went to UAF and did that stuff, and stopped by the store and bought a lock for my door, so I could sleep. I fell asleep on the way to "Camp Lakloey" where he lives. Then I got out and went straight to his room. He played video games. I think it was like 6 when we got there. I slept until about 8. Then I woke up and didn't seem very tired. I watched the OC (it was kinda lame) and then he took me home. So, I signed up for two classes. Both 6-9 on tuesday and thursday. I think it will be easier to have one session a week for each class, so that I only have to go once, cause going was my problem. THe only problem would be that THREE HOURS of class is insane. Good thing, once i"m there I won't leave. So if I can just get myself to go 2 days a week, then i'll be good. Ones Communications. The other is Anthropology. If it gets cancelled (I hope not) then I will take history, but Anthro would definatly be better. Myabe this summer i can take sociology, and by next semester I will finally be a sophmore. 2 years too late, but whatever. Anyways... I think thats everything. :D I'm off to work. :D Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home