Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Apartment Situation

So, i think I've made a decision. When Aleena is better, I will explain to her that I cannot handle people smoking weed in the house. I want to talk to her before her sister, because its easier to talk to her, and I know it bothers her too, but she just doesn't do anything about it. I will let her know how much it bothers me, and tell her that if her sister insists on doing it in the house, then they can either pay my part of the rent, or find another roommate. I feel really bad about it, but it is really not fair. When I first moved in I figured it was not a big deal because it was just in her room, and so it wouldn't bother me or anything. For a while it was downstairs too, but I talked to her about it and she doesn't anymore. Now I'm realizing that I hide in my room most ofthe time because of it. Like, for example, right now I have to go to the bathroom, but I don't want to leave the room because the entire upstairs hallway smells so bad. It gets in to my room. They hotboxed Aleena's cat and then because I've been taking care of him, and he knows I love him and he was scared, he ran to my room, pawing on the door. I let him in, and realized his fur smelled like weed, really really bad, so I had to put him out. I felt bad cause he kept pawing at the door to get in cause he wanted me, but I don't want my room to smell like that, it makes me sick. Anyways, I want to wait until Aleena is better though, because if Felicia decided she wants to keep smoking weed in the house, then I want Aleena to be better to deal with that. Anyways, enough bitching I guess. Okay, so I am working at denny's again. Hopefully only 11-3 every night so I can get another full time job. I want to work full time at the theatre, but first I have to write an e-mail to a few people in Tennessee explaining to them why I quit last time, and why I was on HR review. So, that is the plan. Anyways, so I still hate my boss at Denny's, but I didn't have to talk to her. I talked to another manager instead, and she is really nice. I went to Chena Hot Springs saturday, and it was fun there but the ride there and back was kinda boring. Yeah, I can't think of much else important to say. Oh, wait, Yeah I can. Aleena was in the hospital a week or so ago for surgery on her tonsils. Aaron and I went to visit her there, then I went to her houes to visit her. She had come home and told me she would be home, but I had to work that night. She was supposed to go watch a couple videos with forrest, but promised she'd be back. I got back from work and she wasn't there. I called her but she didn't answer. I figured she was at forrests. Turns out she was, but later that morning she was throwing up blood and had to go back to the hospital to get the surgery re-done. She is there overnight to make sure she is okay. Then she's going back to her moms for at least 10 days. I hope she is okay. It was a little upsetting because I'm worried about her, but it appears she does not need me. Forrest was there at the hospital, laying in her bed with her. He was there at her house, sitting next to her. Whenever I'd visit, she would barely acknowledge me. She was too busy with Forrest. When she came home, she was supposed to go to the hockey game with Forrest, but he cancelled on her, after she argued with her mom forever to be able to get out of the house. I told her I'd go with her, but she didn't actually want to go, she was just going cause he wanted to. Its sad that she would go do that just for him when she is so sick. Maybe thats why she didn't get better, cause she went Saturday instead. Maybe she cheered and tore open the stiches, etc. I don't know. But I am pretty sure if she had stayed home, she would have been okay. So, I told her mom I would do anything I could to help, like bring her stuff to her. Her sister is doing that. When her sister came home, she was on the phone with her mom, speakerphone, and her mom asked if she wanted to talk to Aleena. She did, and when aleena asked if it was just her and josh there, she said yes (not true, I was right behind her talking to josh) and I told felicia to tell her I said hi, and felicia just said goodbye and hung up. I realized that she didn't need me. She has Forrest now, and she's always had her sister. Anyways, I know this is depressing, but I'll get over it I guess. Oh well, I'll keep people updated on how she is doing. Rachel is right about the police thing. I'm not sure if it is illegal because theres this law about it being in your own house, etc. It definaley is against the lease, so I'm trying to figture it out. I"m in a position where its hard for me to do anything. I'm trying though.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:47 AM, December 12, 2005, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    like i said last night when we talked V, you need to decide if the relationship is worth the effort. thats how it is with every relationship, and if your not feeling appriciated or needed then you need to know that you deserve better. You and aleena have always been such good friends, adn it would be hard to loose that, its easy to say one thing (like walk away) but its offten hard to do because there are so many other feelings, just know that i am here for you adn i know that Aaron is too. Love you much-oh and i have to house sit for my brother dec 16-Jan 6, i'll get you his number in case you want want/need to call me and by that i mean you better cause otherwise i will be bored.
    luv yous

     

Post a Comment

<< Home