Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

New Plan

Okay, so on Monday (well, more like sunday night for me) I wrote about what I was going to do about the apartment. Same plan, so far, except I might just tell them that if she doesn't stop, then I will go to the landlord. I realized that I would have alot of trouble sleeping at my dads house because I would get scared. Not from my dad, but someone else, and its a complicated situation, but those who know it, know what i"m talking about. Anyways, I kinda do want to stay here. I like it here, and I have my room all set up and it would be really complicated to find a new place a new roommate and all that. So, I will just let them know that I want her to stop, and if she says no, that I will let the landlord know why I'm moving... in which case they will probably get kicked out. I'm tired of the whole house smelling like weed. Insence doesn't cut it. The reason I do not call the police, as some suggested, is because, although aleena could forgive me for getting her and her sister kicked out, because they could go to their mom's, etc, she would NEVER forgive me if I got her sister arrested. I've decided, if its not happening in the house, than she can do whatever she wants. Okay, in other news.. I have to work tonight. :P Poopy. I don't really like my job. I hate not liking my job. I like having a job I can enjoy going to, which I've had several of. So, lets see... its gotten colder again. LAME! Its been really warm, about 20 above, for a while, and now its getting colder. Its back down to 1 below. Hopefully its goes back to warm. Aaron and I picked up my ring today. Its beautiful. I love it. I finished the first book in the Wheel of Time Series (I know I"m a dork) because Robert Jordan wrote another one, and its been so long that I don't remember most of it. :P Aleenas still at her mom's, trying to get out of there. She always wants to leave too early. Apparently, she wanted to go to Forrests, but her mom said no, and now she says shes going shopping with Felicia tomorrow and working on Friday. I hope her mom doesn't let her because she needs to get better before traipsing around. A thought though, I wonder where her sister is getting the money to go shopping when she still has to pay her sister for rent. Hmmm... I really wonder. Oh well, the took the shoe rack down, and it looks nicer, I won't argue, but I want to know where it is, because it is mine. A small, evil, part of me hopes she threw it away so she can pay me back for it. I did buy it, after all. Anyways, I want to thank the tons of people who commented on my blog defending me. It made me feel very very loved. :D Even though it doesn't upset me, it makes me feel special that it upsets others. Oh, lets see, not much else. I called some debt consolidators the other day, and I think they called back this morning. I'll call back tomorrow. I e-mailed the movie theatre, I will have to wiat for their response, but I might go over there tomorrow and see if HB's heard anything. Right now i'm only working 16 hours a week... definatly not enough. Anyways, I think thats about all to update... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home