Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Today I was fired

So, yeah, I realize its been a while. Sorry, I've been busy. I just realized that I hadn't, and had access to the internet for a moment. So, yes, today I was fired. The winter manager at the coffee house and I don't exactly get along. I don't really want to go into details about the firing because I don't want to go on and on about what she did, cause it will look like I"m just bitter, which I am, and I don't want to sit here and talk about what I did wrong, because then it will look like I think I deserve to get fired. So, I will just go with I got fired. I'm not sure what i'm going to do now. Another bad deal in my life is that i'm failing ALL my classes, i'm pretty sure of it. Which means my dad will no longer pay for rent. Sucks. :P So, yes, thats my life. I'm working on figuring out what i'm going to do. I want to talk to my brother, but he is aparently not home. Maybe i'll call him later tonight. :D Anyways, much love to all.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, October 10, 2005, Blogger Erynn said…

    I'm sorry Evelyna. I'm going through a tough time right now as well and I understand how hard it is. I wish you the best of luck. Unfortunately I don't have any good advice... if I did I'd certainly follow it. Love you! *hugs*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home