Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hooray for insurance

Okay, so, since saturday i'm mostly just been hanging out. My new boyfriend got mad at me once, but we worked it out (yay for us). LOL! I'm working tonight, but i"m SO TIRED. I've been sick for the past month basically. Its ridiculous. So, today I got 725 from the insurance company for my accident. Its for missing work and for getting out fo the dorm late and then 500 just because it was a pain in the ass to be in an accident. I didn't even ask for the 500. Its sweet. So, now I can afford whatever I need, which is nice. Aaron says I should save it, so I probably will. I hope I get better. I hate being sick. Sorry my blog has not been as interesting as it was before the accident. My life hasn't been drama crazy recently. I'll try to makeup some drama so its more interesting. Just kidding.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:27 PM, September 16, 2005, Blogger Evelyna said…

    Yeah, I have to agree with my sister in law, advertising on blogs is pretty retarded, hence the deleted comment.

     
  • At 1:42 PM, September 19, 2005, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    I MISS YOU!!! just wanted you to know....school is way too crazy this semester, i feel like i am loosing touch with everyone...the only person that i feel like i am seeing more of is ash cause she was gone all summer. i hope the snow flies soon so we can go snowmachining:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home