Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Slow Day at Work

Okay, so it was really really busy, so busy that we were running behind and everything was crazy, but now, its so slow that the 10 O'Clocks are all done at 10:40, some of the 11 O'Clocks, and some of the closing stuff, as well as the deep cleaning. For those of you who are totally lost now, this means that I don't have much to do until 11. It would be nice to get out of here at 12:10 or something though. :D Anyways, i'll start working like crazy at 11. LOL! So, yes, slow slow day at work. Accidently referred to Aaron as Nathan about 3 or 4 times, so I totally need to stop doing that. LOL! Ayways, I've been spending the entire night talking/thinking about last night. It really was so much fun, and he managed to make me feel so special, without even really doing much. :P I love that. LOL! I love feeling special and I love attention. Its sad. Anyways, I think i'm going to watch what nava does so if, someday, they want me to be a lead, I will already have watched her. :D

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home