Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

I have a boyfriend! :D

I know, I'm a dork, but thats exciting enough news for a title for me. I haven't had a boyfriend in over 2 years, and its exciting that I have one now. He is awesome. :D Just wanted to let everyone know. :D Of course, its the guy from before. Anyways... Just got off work. School all this week. I missed a few classes already, which is sad, I know, cause its only the first week. I'll get into the swing of thigns though. :P WOrk today I made 50 bucks, in 8 hours. Thats more than 6 dollars an hour JUST in tips. :D There was a bee chillin in the hut this morning, but after I left, and brooke came in, and after that there were like 8-16 of them. It was CRAZY. Seen a few of my college friends from last semester, but its tough to hang out with them because they are all on campus. It really put a divide between all of them and me, me living off campus. So, thats my life for now. :D Love you all.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM, September 12, 2005, Blogger Erynn said…

    Congrats! It's always nice to have someone who wants to spend time with you as much as you want to spend time with them. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home