Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Car Accident

Okay, so this may not make alot of sense because i'm not really all too sure what happened, but I got in a car accident Yesterday. I guess I got T-Boned by some guy who ran a stop sign. I don't remember alot of the last few days, and Dreams and Reality are getting confused. The worse part about all of it is that everyone seems like they are mad at me. My dad is being really mean to me. Apparently I had alochal in the trunk of the car (not too sure why) and so i can tell he's mad at me, but he won't SAY he's mad at me. I stopped by the dorms and saw Ron, but she was really sleepy. I called Forrest to talk to him, and he didn't seem to say much, just really quiet. I stopped by aleena's work and she was working, but she hardly said anything to me. I missed Rachel's MRI which I was supposed to go to with her because she was scared, and I feel bad about that. I stopped in to work and mattie hardly talked to me, and seemed mad at me. I called Rachel Taylor (my boss) telling her I couldn't work because i was in a CAR ACCIDENT and she was like, well, you seem fine... and seemed upset about trying to find someone. I don't understand how everyone can be so mad at me, considering I WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT, and I know that its been kinda "50 first dates-ish" and its probably really annoying that I keep asking the same questions, but now i've stopped that. I'm only asking questions I asked before this morning. Everything else I remember, but everyone just doesn't want to talk to me or doesn't want to see me. :( I want to go home to my new place, but I can't because my dad wants me to stay here with him, but I don't want to. I just want to be with Aleena or Rachel right now. I'm having a terrible day (probably not as terrible as yesterday though. LOL!). Anyways... thats it for now I guess.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:19 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    I'm so happy your doing better V...i was so scared yesterday and i was getting so mad at people. i'm sorry that it seems like noone wants o talk to you , but i will...Ilove you....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home