Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Sorry Its been so long

Okay, so I guess its been over a week, since last night was sunday. Sorry about that. :P Okay, so this last week has been a busy one. I have been working quite a bit (like supposed to be 6 days last week, but I traded) and this entire week I have been spending almost all my free time with Aaron. So, I can't really remember how much I've said about him, but he is the guy from last saturday night. We've been friends, hung out and stuff, but we were hanging out saturday night, and kinda cuddling watching a movie, and now he comes over to my house all the time, and I really like him, and we talk all the time, and until about a couple days ago we hadn't kissed or anything because he was waiting. He has amazing self control. He is also really smart, and esp with common sense, which is so good for me. To show you all how much I like this guy, I'll explain that he changed my radio station to country the other night, so I fell asleep and woke up to country for TWO NIGHTS. I've even started to like it. He's a hick, or redneck. He says that himself. He has this awesome big truck that I love, and he's just really awesome. He's funny too. Anyways, I am at work, so I should stop gushing about him, but He is seriously awesome. The reason I haven't been updating as much is that I can't just sit online at work, I should be working, and I don't have internet at home, and so basically I have to come to work when I'm off work to use it, or do it on break. Oh, and so, I will probably start dating Aaron, but we aren't dating yet. I just wanted to specify that. I think he's worried he won't pay enough attention to me because when winter comes he will be gone snow machining ALL the time, because he loves it so much. Anyways. gotta get back to work. Bye

2 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, August 29, 2005, Blogger Erynn said…

    Yeah... I know about busy weeks. Glad to see you are so happy and that you have your memory back. :) Have a good week Evelyna and good luck in school. I hope you get to take some fun classes... it helps get you through the semester. :) See you in November! Can't wait!!!!

     
  • At 9:49 AM, August 30, 2005, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    V, you know i own a snow machine and micheal and i go out all the time too. so if Aaron wants to go ride and you would like to go too then we could all go and you can just ride with me....my sled isnt anything fancy but two people can ride on it comfortably. Does he like snowboarding? Cause we could do a double date doing that too...Just an idea...let me know..
    luv Ya

     

Post a Comment

<< Home