Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Royally Screwed

So, I'm not exactly sure what i'm going to do about my life now. I have about 200-300 from my paycheck from CCH. My last paycheck. I have lss than 50 in savings, and I have dividends of 850 coming. So, that means I have 1100-1200 coming in. I have 325 in winter gear (a jacket and snowpants), and 475 for rent, and 250 for loans, and about 50 for credit cards. That leaves no money for winter tires, food, gas, etc. I have no clue what i'm going to do. On top of that I have a over 200 cell phone bill.... I don't know what i'm going to do, but I"m sure I'll figure it out. I've basically made the decision that i'm going to withdraw from school, pay off all my CC's, loans, etc, and just work. Then, when i'm all paid off, I'll maybe start taking classes again. So, yes.... thats it. :D Thats all for now. If I can get pictures off Aaron's computer i'll post some.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, October 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:59 AM, October 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you totally withdraw from school you will have to start paying back your student loans immediately! You might want to consider that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home