Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Harder than I expected

So, its only 4:40 and Travis only left about 40 minutes ago (I'm assuming) and I already miss him. I know my friend has said it makes the war seem that much more real for her, now that she knows someone who is gone, but even though I KNOW he's at war, and since they shipped out SO MANY people, its probably going to be dangerous, I don't think about it like that. I'm just sad that I won't see him coming into the coffee shop anymore. I will miss Caleb and Dave and Ryan and Aaron and Pete. It will definatly be different around here. Of course, we still have some awesome regulars, like sid and molly, The Josh and Dawson. Not only will CCH be losing some regulars, but also some employees. Megan and Bekka and Rachel are off to live different lives elsewhere. It sucks to lose people. I guess I should not sit here and dwell on it. At least none of them are dead. It is different when its you leaving, because you are making that choice to leave, or even being forced to, but you are doing the leaving. Anyways, now that I"m done rambling. LOL! So, now i have to continue working at the SAME PLACE for the next year, otherwise I will have to come in all the time in a year to see if Travis is back. LOL! It would be nice to work at the same place for over a year. Okay, so to sum up, i'm going to miss all my new friends that I've made here at the coffee shop (that are leaving) Especially Travis. Thats all I'll say about it. No more talking about it. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home