Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Lots of Ups and Downs

Okay, so last post I was happy because We got the place. After a while though, I couldn't get ahold of aleena, and so I started to worry. Then i got ahold of her, and was excited about the place again. Then Josh and Pete and Dalton came in with some other guys and did the whole smoothie thing. Happy again. They even bought me a pie for making them smoothies all the time. :D Then, I closed and went to aleena's house to take a shower. When I got there, just felicia was there cause Aleena went to take Forrest Home. Right after my shower, Dave knocked on the door. I got dressed, and came out. Some girl was with him. Apparently he was drunk. She asked me who aleena went to drop off and I said "her boyfriend." Dave FLIPPED OUT! He started cussing and yelling, and took Aleena and Felicia's stuff and started putting it outside. Felicia started yelling at him, and told his Dad, who is in town, that he needed to control his son, and his dad said that Aleena was in the wrong. He freaked out and told the girls to get out of HIS house, even though its not HIS house its all of their House. Luckily, we were moving in to the new place tomorrow. ALeena showed up and I stopped her and told her not to get out of her truck and to go to the gas station, but she wouldn't and HAD to get out of the car. I stood by the car crying while aleena and felicia yelled at him. I feel like such a coward. I was so scared for Aleena, but I didn't even go stand next to her, I just stood by the car like a pussy. He left and Aleena Felicia and I packed EVERYTHING but the furniture in an hour and 15 mintues. We got it all in My dads car, Aleena's Truck and Felicia's Car. Forrest said we could stay with him tonight, so the girls are there. I can't sleep. I"m so happy she is out of there and safe, because He seriously almost hit her. Anyways, so, finally we are moving into our place tomorrow. We have the money for it, and we have all aleena and felicia's stuff. I'm going to call Aaron today and ask him to help me get my bed from my dads old hosue, and bring it over, and I seriously hope I can get out of work tomorrow just so I can get the stuff out of my car and set up in our new place. I worry about it all getting stolen right now. So, thats the plan for today. :P Aleena and Felicia both are taking off work tomorrow. So... wow, my life is all drama. :P

2 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, August 16, 2005, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    HOW THE HELL CAN HE BE MAD? he shows up with some girl and then flips out cause Aleena has a boyfriend? that is so stupid.
    and dont feel bad V, you were scared, that is a normal reaction. you tried to help Aleena, adn just the fact that you were there helped. And i KNow if he had tired anything you would have helped her, either by calling the police, or by kicking his ass, or calling for help. the fact that you stood by the car was fine

     
  • At 1:38 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Erynn said…

    Hope you're feeling better! *hugs* Post already so I know you're okay! Thanks. :) Love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home