Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Okay, I promise I'm not Manic Depressive

My last post was totally depressing and sad, and now i'm TOTALLY happy because WE GOT THE PLACE!!!! I'm so excited. I haven't even told aleena yet cause I haven't seen her. She is supposed to be coming in and she's not here yet. She better get here before My break in an hour so I can go pick up my dads car to help me move. I"m so very very very excited. Anyways, i'm about to freak out and burst. I told rachel and I told Laci who rachel works with. I just told felicia. OMG OMG OMG I"m so excited.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home