Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

"This time we'll take it slow"

SUNDAY
I had a blast at work, tons of fun. This guy I like (the one DDing for his friend) was supposed to come in but didn't, but that was okay. I made 45 dollars in tips, because this one guy tipped me and Nava 25. It was crazy awesome. I love nights with big tips. After work, Aleena and Forrest picked me up, and we went to denny's. After Denny's, we took forrest home, and went home to bed. My allergies started MAJORLY acting up, so at 5 am, I went to the store to get Claritan and stuff. When I got back, I still couldn't sleep cause the medicine hadn't kicked in yet. I finally got to sleep at 7:00.

MONDAY
Woke up at 9:00 to get ready for the day. I took aleena to work and went to the DMV to get my license. I missed my number, so I had to come back, and was rush rush, doing errands while waiting. Then we looked at a place I like at 4. THE GHALAMI"S CAME HOME!!!!!! YAY! I was so excited. I stopped by to see Ben and Jonathan. I still haven't seen Ruhi or April or Amin. :( After work, Aaron, Nathan (cute DD guy), Forrest, Aleena, Cody and Me were all chillin at her house to watch a movie. Karl came by too. After that, we all left, except Aleena and Forrest, and I went with Aaron and Nathan to watch Team America and Aaron's cabin. Nathan took me home, and even though he was REALLY tired, he talked to me in his car for 3 hours. It was really awesome. We talked about everything. Religion, School, Family, Fun, etc. I really am liking this guy! Went to bed at about 6:00

TUESDAY
Woke up at about 8:00 to take Aleena to work. Then went and looked at another place (the bathroom was behind the kitchen, so you had to walk through it to get into it. LOL! It was kinda lame. Then I did some errands, went to help Rachel with some homework, then went back to pick up Aleena and noon. She had her doctors appointment today. We went there, and she is okay. They put this thing in her esophogus that monitors it or something. I'm not too sure about it, but she really doesn't like it, but knows it needs to be done. The drugs they gave her made her cry for no reason, which was really funny. Oh, and right before the doctors appointment, I found out that her and forrest started dating (I was the first one to find out) and I was so happy for her, and I hugged her and she kept hugging me. We were like little school girls. After the surgery, we picked up groceries, forrest, and then went back to her place. I only left to run errands. Nathan came over and watched a movie with us, but he was kinda being slow about the whole "sitting with me" thing. He wasn't getting it. Its infuriating. LOL! Finally, after Aleena and Forrest left the room, after about a half an hour or 45 minutes, he came and got on the fouton with me, but still wasn't sitting "with" me. I was being so mean, and saying mean things cause I was upset about it. I'm os mean. LOL! Finally, we ended up cuddling, kinda. I did most of the cuddling. LOL! It took me almost 2 hours AFTER aleena and forrest left to get to the point where we were both sitting with each other, not just me practically laying on him and him just sitting there. It was really nice. Then Josh and Felicia came in, and about that time, he said he needed to go to work the next morning, and that he needed sleep. I don't know if he left becfause of Josh (Josh says that they don't like each other), me (like he was uncomfortable) or really cause he was tired. Either way, he left, and soon after, we left. I was hallucinating practically because I was so tired, but I wasn't "sleepy". It was funny.

ANyways, now I have to go to bed because tomorrow morning I have my Algebra Final. Then I"m supposed to hang out with Jonathan, and then I have to see about when Nathan gets off work to possibly chill with him, and then I have to work. :D I REALLY like this guy and could see myself dating him. The reason for the Title is because I have a feeling, if we do hook up, thats the way it will be. He seems to take things really slow so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home