Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Last Day of Work

Okay, so an update on this week so far.

MONDAY
I left work early. So did my best friend, so we went and ran errands (such as buying me a new cell phone... so expensive :P) and then hung out at her house for a while. I had so much fun. I like hanging out at her house. We were going to go to a movie and got all dressed up to do just that, but it didn't end up happening. I hung out with Nate and his roommate (who let me drive his car, a Mazda 3, very hot!) We came back with a movie and watch Dazed and Confused. It was a pretty fun night.

TUESDAY
left work early again, but this time I went home and slept. I have been feeling sick when I'm at work recently. It never fails. i don't know if its the environment or what, but every time i'm at work I start to feel sick. I slept until 7, then hung out with my roommate and nate and two of the RA's. It was really fun. We watched the music video that I was in, which I didn't point myself out because I look like SHIT! It is a really good music video though (props to Kentrell, he's gonna be fameous one day). Then Nate and I watched a movie.

WEDNESDAY
Stayed home from work and slept all day. Rachel picked me up after work and we went to the store and then I went to CCH for work. It was REALLY fun. I love CCH. I also made $20, but thats mostly because two people tipped us $5. (They are awesome). After work, I went home to go to bed, and Woody called me right as I was going to bed. I went with him to his friends house to watch a movie. It was kinda a really dumb movie, but thats okay.

THURSDAY
So, I was an hour late today. I called and asked if they even wanted me to come in cause I was supposed to be fired if I came into work late again. She said yes, to come in. I came in and told her she could fire me if she wanted, or I was going to quit friday anyways. She told me if I wanted today could be my last day, I said okay, so I guess today is my last day. I wrote a letter detailing why I was quitting (since my boss didn't ask) and will turn it in with my Terminiation Paperwork.

SO, in other news. Fair starts tomorrow. I'm so very very excited about it. I don't know why I ever get excited about the fair, cause its the same thing every year, but still, its exciting. I'm going with Aleena this year and I've never gone to the fair with her before. (funny thing, until a week ago we had never gone to a movie together either, in all the 4 years we've been best friends. LOL!) Other news, I'm a total bitch. If anyone wants to ask me about it, feel free... but I have serious problems that I need to deal with, which I'm not going to put on here because then EVERYONE would hate me. I should probably see a counsellor about them, but that would cost too much. I know what the problem is, I just don't know how to stop doing it. Really, ask about it if you want to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home