Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Ello Love!

That is my new favorite saying. I'm not even sure where I got it, but I just say it quite a bit now. Whenever I answer my phone, or whenever I call someone. I think I might change my message machine to say that too. :D Anyways, so my sister-in-law keeps updating her blog with updates (for those of you who want to know about how she is doing, click her link on the right that say's Erynn's Blog). I'm worried about her, but thats what you do when you love someone. I won't dwell on it though, because she doesn't want us to worry (although we can't help it) and my brother is right about one thing, we don't know what it is yet. So I took a sick day from work today (at least my IAB job) because my throat hurt so incredibly much this morning. It still does, but I can't not go into the Coffee House (CCH) because you can't just no go in there, someone has to cover you, and I hate calling people to replace me with no notice, although I have someone who owes me one. Anyways, so monday night I was supposed to go to the movies with rachel, but I didn't have time to after work because i had to go tanning first with Aleena, and the movie had already started, so I rented a couple movies and we watched one of them (Boy's and Girls, Great movie if you've never seen it). Then after stopping by the store I came home and went to bed at a decent hour. Craziness. LOL! So, yesterday work was really boring, and class was really boring. I talked to the teacher though and he might "be okay" with me just showing up for quizes and exams, since i already took the class and its just boring me to death. I was supposed to go today, but I am sick. After I got off work, I went home, got ready, grabbed my roommate, and me and her drove to Delta Junction for her friend's 21st B-day (this is that guy I like). We made it to delta in about an hour (thats 100 miles I think). It was not what I expected. The way he talked about it was like he woudn't do ANYTHING if we didn't come up for his birthday. Well, he had alot of friends there that we got to meet, some hot ones too. We had fun, we chilled at his place for a bit, went to the steak house, then came back to his place. It was all in all okay, and fun, but more like small town fun. On the drive back, like 15 minutes after we left, my friend called and told us that we didn't have to get the car back, and to just stay as long as we want. Only problem is, we didn't have service until about 15 minutes from town. We were like, dangit! We wanted to stay. LOL! Its okay though. So, this mornign I woke up with a sore throat, so I didn't go to work or class. I drove ron to work though, and bought felicia cigarettes. For all those of you who get mad about that, she is 18, she can legally smoke them, just not buy them, which I think is dumb. So i'm not helping her break the law. She is still allowed to smoke. I have to go return aleena's car now.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, July 20, 2005, Blogger Erynn said…

    Evelyna, honey, you're enabling. You really shouldn't help people support her life-threatening habit. Haven't you ever seen the commercial of the person who stands on the dock while their friend drowns... it's kinda like that. I mean, would you help her buy a rope if she wanted to hang herself, or buy her a razor or a bullet. I should think not.

    I don't mean to be so blunt but smoking is absolutely terrible and is one of the few preventable causes of death and something I just don't tolerate. Perhaps you should think about helping her quit. :) Plus, keep in mind that by helping her buy the ciagrettes you're telling your friend that you approve of her smoking and that is not something anyone should approve of. Love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home