Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Office Drama

Well, without going into details, this has been my life the past couple days. Monday night I didn't really have anything to do. I think I did something though. Its so sad how quickly I forget. LOL! Oh yeah, Rachel took me to drop my computers off at Geek City so I could get them fixed. Then I went to her house and we looked at pictures of us when we were in middle school. It was crazy. The flashbacks! We also went out to eat at subway, and went to bently mall and went shopping. I went to bed REALLY early, like 11 or so. That was weird. I was tired all day tuesday too, which is even weirder. My body doesn't like getting sleep apparently. Tuesday was whatever but Rachel and I did go running (YAY FOR US!). Afterwards, Aleena picked me up at 7:45, we went to look at this place. I really like it. Its a downstairs, like daylight basement, alot like what she has now. I like it alot. The rooms are decenet sized. The living room is decent sized. It has a fireplace. Have I mentioned I like it alot. Its also pretty cheap. Its got 1700 sq feet and its only 1350. I really hope we get it. :D Its off airport over by Aleena's Mom's house, so thats a plus, cause we could have dinner down the street whenever we want. :D Afterwards I went to work for someone. She tried to get back before closing, but didn't, so I closed. I close again tonight, but Nava's Daughter comes in tonight, so I'm going to go to the airport to see her. :D I am actually about to start work, I'm just stalling. Today during the day was the office drama. Its times like these that I miss the positive work environment at the Newsminer. I like my job, don't get me wrong, just the office drama is thick here. Oh, and I found out the otehr day I don't have to go to class anymore because I can be just graded on my exams, which I'm going to ace (I already aced the first one). Thats exciting. So now I can work all day. This mornign I was 2 hours late though, so my boss said if I was late agan she'd have to fire me, so now I'm coming in at 10 every day, and losing 5 hours a week, but thats okay cause i don't ahve to go to class, so i'm gaining 10 hours a week. Oh well, I should stop stalling. Hope tonights fun. The coffee shop is usually fun. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home