Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

This guy I like

I guess i should get a little bit more detailed about this guy I like. I kinda rushed through talkinga about him. I think this is my way of trying to not like him so much. I know that most of the time, guys just want to mess around, and so to prevent getting hurt, I just don't get emotionally attached until I'm in a relationship with thme. If I'm in a relationship, I don't mind getting hurt. Its more of something that I am willing to accept as part of a relationship. Anyways, so this guy is my roommates friend. He came over once a when I first met her, and I didn't really get to talk to him, and didn't really think he was cute. He came over on saturday, as I was getting ready for my hockey players party, and I flirted with him alot, cause I noticed he's really hot! So, we hung out and flirted alot, and then I went to my party, and then when I got back, he was leaving, so I said goodbye. I like him for more than just that he's hot. He's actually funny and really smart. Actually, he's so smart that he's really cocky about it. He is kinda always talking about how smart he is. Luckily I can handle that. Anyways, he's really responsible. Like he's making TONS of money, but doesn't spend much of it because he's saving to buy a house someday. I coulod never do something like that. He's a Jack Mormon (which means he was raised mormon, and still technically is, like hasn't been excommunicated, but he's not active). I can't really say that he's really sweet, but thats good cause I can't have a sweet guy. Anyways, so we went last night to his 21st birthday (as I wrote in the other entry) and it was pretty fun, and we flirted a bit more, but there were all these people I didn't know there, and it was his 21st birthday, so it wasn't as much as before. He works in delta junction so he lives there during the summer. When school starts he will live back up here. He's coming up this weekend for his 21st birthday weekend, but then he told my roommate that he's not coming back until school starts. THat would suck. HOpefully I'll get to see him this weekend then. So, thats my update. I am trying not to like him so much, in case he doesn't like me, but Im not doing a good job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home