Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Friday, July 29, 2005

I'll Miss you Toyota Celica!

So, Wednesday at work was SO MUCH fun. There are a few regulars at the coffee shop that are just awesome. Sid (short for sidipto, but I can't spell that obviously) and Molly came in, and we were joking with them, Tyson came in, Travis and Aaron came in (if you don't work at the coffee shop, you have no clue who all these people are, but thats okay). So, we were all joking around and hanging out, and I had spilled water on the floor. Megen walked by and slipped and went flying. I felt SO BAD. She was fine, but she did it in front of EVERYONE! We had alot of fun. Also, woody, a DA friend of mine, finally stopped in after promising to stop in for a couple weeks. I felt so special. I had alot of fun. After that, Nava took me to her house so I could take a shower. Its really the little things that count. You can't imagine how nice it is to be able to take a shower without flip flops... just that little thing totally made my night. I don't think I mentioned this before but I gave in and bought a vibrating razor. Its actually pretty cool. We went to meet kayla at the airport and she CUT HER HAIR. It was so cute. Its to her chin, kinda chic and hip. So, I went home and went to bed. Thursday, my first day working at 10, was the same as most other days. Alot of Office Drama. Its beginning to get to be too much for me. I talked to my friends at the coffee shop during closing on Wednesday night, and realized that I like the Coffee shop environment. Its pretty positive and professional. I make more at the coffee shop, and I can work more than 20 hours a week if I want. I also like the way I get paid in tips because I can spend my tips on whatever, and then my paychecks are used for bills, etc. After talking to everyone about it, I decided I might quit IAB when school starts and just work for CCH. I have alot of fun there too. I used to have alot of fun at my IAB job, but recently it hasn't been the same. So, Thursday night I WATCHED TV! Thats insane cause I never watch TV. Aleena and I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It turns out that I've never gone to a movie with aleena before. Isn't that weird? I have been best friends with aleena since 10th grade (is that like 4 years ago?) I even lived with her for like 2 weeks, but we never went to a movie together. It was alot of fun. :D It was an okay movie. SO, plans for this weekend. Rachel wants to go to Chena Lakes and Bar-B-Q. We are thining of doing that tonight. Saturday I have to work until 8:30 (in the drivethrough :D :D). Eric is SUPPOSED to come into town saturday night, but you never know if that will work out. I kinda hope it does. :D Sunday I don't have to work until 4. Anyways, it should be an event filled weekend. My computer is at "Geek City" still. :( I miss it so much. It was funny because when I came back to my room after taking it, and ron was in there, I was like "OMG You didn't even notice someone stole my computer" and she started to freak out, I told her that I had taken it. It was pretty funny though. When I get it back though, I will have ALL MY MUSIC! YAY! I'm so excited about that. Umm... oh, and that guy hasn't called back about the place yet, but if by Monday he hasn't called, i'm going to call and ask if he can let us know either way. Monday is 8/1. I'm so excited because the Ghalami's are coming back around then. I can't wait until then. Once they come back, its only a month until school starts, and about then I can get a car. :D EEK! Oh, sad thing that I just found out. My DREAM CAR (I know its not to exotic) is a Toyota Celica. Someday I wanted to buy a BRAND NEW one from the dealer. They stopped making them though. :( Oh well, i'll have to find another one, like a Honda Civic. I want either a Honda or a Toyota, unless someone can convince me that there is another make of car that lasts forever like Honda or Toyota. Any Suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home