Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Look, i'm posting on the weekend. Craziness

Okay, heres the latests update (I like doing it in this style, separating the days. :D)

THURSDAY
My supervisor asked me why I quit, and I tried not to tell her, because she said she might not be able to handle it, but she insisted, so I did. She ended up crying. I feel really bad that I made her cry, but at the same time, she asked, and it was the truth. I ended up talking to rachel for 2.5 hours after work. That was nice, although I feel bad because Rachel is kinda caught in the middle now. Aleena and I went after work to drive past this house that we were going to look at on friday. It is nice, but its funny cause EVERYTHING around it is REALLY REALLY nice, but its just, okay. LOL! I really like it though. Then, was my "date" with Cody. (not a date, more friends going somewhere, but date is easier to say). We went to Pizza Hut and Dukes of Hazzard (good movie by the way, very funny). Then I went home.

FRIDAY
I had tons of stuff I was supposed to get done, and I think I got most of it done. At 2, Aleena and Felicia and I went and looked at this place. I like it, but I always like the places. Its got a firplace, and a REALLY nice looking kitchen, like fancy. Then the rooms are all decent sizes, so are the closets. The bathroom is a pretty good size and its pretty nice. I like the place, and its in a great neighborhood (down the street from Nava and Rachel). I took aleena's car, and from there I went and did more stuff (laundry, etc.) picked up forrest, picked up aleena, went tanning, got ready, and then we all went to the fair. Ahh, the fair. For those of you who don't live here in Fairbanks Alaska, there is this Phenomenon called the "Tanana Valley State Fair." Its fun, but not fun. Basically, its fun because you see EVERYONE you know, because EVERYONE goes. They all go and walk around in circles looking at boothes, going on rides, and definatly lots of eating. Its awesome to get an update of what people are up to, and sometimes you will end up reforging friendships because of running into them at the fair. THe bad part about the fair is that it is the same thing EVERY year. I could almost map out the fair and all its booths from last year, because if anything changes, its like one or two boothes. So, we walked around, and then stood in like for an hour for 1001 Naughts. That ride is kinda fun. Its not scary though. Then we all went back to aleena's house (after getting free food and Wendy's, at least aleena and I) to watch a movie. It was pretty chill. Then I went drove everyone home. On the way home, I parked in Forrest's Driveway and talked to him for an hour or so. That was awesome. I love talking to him. After that, I went to Aleena's house and we had our "night-cap" where we go over everything that happened that night, and then we went to bed.

SATURDAY
Not two hours later, I had to take Aleena to work. I took her car and went home to sleep a bit longer. After that, I hung out with forrest most of the day, until we picked her up from work. We got ready, and then drove out to see my cousins. I love my cousins. My Cousin Donovan is SOOO funny, and my Cousin Carol is getting more beautiful every day, and she is so awesome. My cousin Alexandria is still a baby. :D It was great. It was a very short visit, and then we were off to the fair again. This time we rode on the "egg roll". IF you've never rode on the egg roll, its this cage, shaped like an egg, and you can "roll" it all the way around if you want. THen it goes around in circles. Well, Aleena and Felicia and Forrest decided to have a contest of who could roll more times. I was on Forrests Team, vs Aleena and Felicia. In order to roll you kinda have to brace yourself with your arms and legs, otherwise the bar in your waist digs into you. So, most people who have counted, they do about 20... aleena and felicia made about 47... any guesses how many forrest and I got? ONE HUNDRED!!!!! I couldn't walk afterwards because my legs hurt so bad. I couldn't feel my arms. I was about to throw up for about 2-3 hours after that. I looked SO drunk. My best friend, who KNOWS I don't drink, saw me and seriously thought I was drunk. I was sitting on the ground holding my head and talking funny. Anyways, after that we all went to Aleena's house to meet up and go party. Well, one of my friends started the party a bit early. He started drinking at Aleena's and didnt' stop. He had NINE beers, and by the time we got to the place we were going to party, he had 11, and he was totally drunk. We had to help him up his stairs and into his apartment, and hes a HUGE guy. Basically, I dread the day he turns 21, cause I don't know who is going to drag his ass from the bar. I stopped letting him drink at all at the part, after about 15. Anyways, that sucked that he was so drunk, but I had fun. There is this guy who was DDing for a friend of his, and he is gorgeous, and really nice. I had fun, and I went home ALONE! :D YAY. I"m so proud of myself. LOL!

Anyways, I need to go to go to work ikn 20 minutes, its sunday afternoon. I slept all morning. I'm staying at aleena's tonight, and tomorrow night. I love staying with her. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home