Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Quick Response

To respond to my sister-in-law's comment on my blog about enabling. I understand where you are coming from, because I understand why people don't like smoking, but I don't really have a problem with it. If I did, then I would not buy her ciggarettes, but its honestly something that doesn't bother me. I know that people die from smoking ciggarettes. People also die by getting hit by a car, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to think driving is bad. Lots of things can kill you in this world. I'm sorry to disappoint everyone who thinks smoking is bad, and it is, but its just something that doesn't bother me. Sorry. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home