Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, August 01, 2005

It never ceases to amaze me how much can happen in a weekend!

Wow. Okay, so, where did I leave off?

FRIDAY

So friday at work was SO SLOW. I can honestly say, in 7 hours of work, I did about 1. My boss and supervisor were not at work, so we didn't have anything to do. It was kinda nice. :D Friday after work, I worked for an hour and a half. It was fun. I enjoy working at the Coffee House. After that, I went up to the room and called Aleena, and she was going to come get me. My roommate was there with her boyfriend when we left to go to dinner. It was really nice (almost like a date. LOL!) I had prime rib, at flannigans. After that, we went to visit a couple different people. We also went to "pick up guys" which aleena is REALLY good at. It was actually so much fun. So, funny story. Aleena gave these 4 guys her's and my number. One guy called me, and said, All my friends are after your friend, and want to get with her, but I want to get to know you, AND I QUOTE "because looks don't matter." Then, he proceeded to explain to me that another reason he wanted to get to know me was because all the guys were after Aleena, and so I would be "more available" (basically less competition) because no one was after me. Now, the funniest part about this whole story, is the fact that he really seemed to this this would work. He has called me twice since, and seems to wonder why I'm not going to hang out with him. It cracks me up. So, we also met this other guy, who called aleena, but her phone wasn't working. She tried to call him back about 10 minutes later, and he didn't answer. She was like, its some guy named Tyson's phone. I kinda laughed to myself, and said, I know a guy named Tyson. Come to think of it, they seem like they'd be friends. I checked the number in my phone with the number she called, and it was the same one. I called him, and he didn't answer, and then I text messaged him. He answered later and said he knew a guy named ian, and apparently ian had told him that he met this girl who had a friend he was going to set me up with (which is funny cause tyson already likes me). They ended up not being able to hang out with us because Ian went to the bar to pick up more chicks. I hung out downstairs talking to Woody till like 4:30, and then realized how late it was and that I had to work on saturday.

SATURDAY

Worked in the drive through from noon to 4, which I love doing, then went inside because I didn't know how to close. I got ot see mattie, and I love to see mattie, but she had to run, so we only got to talk for a few minutes at lunch. I love working with her and haven't recently. :( I got off work at 8:30, and went home to get ready. Aleena came and got me, and Me, Her, Nate (ROTC) and Ron went to go shopping for our party that night. We drove out to this place called "whiterock" (which I think is going to be our new party spot). On the way we ran into some random guys, who came with us. It ended up being us four, these two guys, rachel, Karl, Forrest, and then some other guys she had met the other day. It was pretty small, but fun. Basically, of all the people I thought I MIGHT end up with that night, Nate was the last one, but thats who I ended up with, and Aleena ended up with Forrest. OH, and Eric was SUPPOSED to come, but he didn't and I talked to him on the phone and told him I was really upset that he didn't come, etc etc. So, back to the other thing. So, Forrest (I don't think ive talked about him) is this guy i've known since i was about 2. We have tons of stories about when we were little. I think I've liked him since I was 2. LOL! It never worked cause I had a bf, or he had a gf, or for whatever reason. I didn't think he liked me anyways. Last night, he was different. He would kind flirt with me a bit, but then sometimes look at me weird when I'd joke about something. And, he kepts saying things that were kinda like he liked me, but I was really confused. The fact that he ended up with aleena could be that he doesn't like me, but it could also be that I was with someone else when he started with her. When he got out of the car, when we dropped him off, I was saying goodbye and he was just looking at me, and then he told me to call him next time, and started to head inside. He didn't say ANYTHING to aleena. She yelled out her door, Hey, Bye? and he was like, yeah, i'll see you next time. When we had our "nightcap" after we got to the dorms and nate wasn't in the car, she said she thinks he likes me. I was kinda shocked, but had noticed something different about him. If I had a chance with him... I would probably take it. The only problem is I would probably want more from him than he's willing to give. With most guys, i don't mind dating them with it not going anywhere, but with him, I don't want that. I would want it to possibly go somewhere, but he has already told me that he will never tell a girl he loves them and never get married and never have kids, etc. I didn't get home to go to bed until 8:30 AM. Oh, and a side note, aleena was using my phone, dropped it, and it BROKE, like can't see the entire screen, so i have to go get another one.

SUNDAY

Woke up in time to go to work at 4. I was a couple minutes late. Work was really fun. There is a guy who comes in named sid, who is really funny. He hung out there most of the day. There is this other guy who comes in whose name is travis, and he's really cute (but military) and funny, but I thought he was like 25 or older, but it turns out he's only 20. That shocked me. LOL! Aleena came to work for my lunch and took me to Taco Bell. That was really nice of her. We talked about my boy drama (forrest vs eric, if I should even try with forrest). She thinks I should talk to him. I might. I don't know how though, cause I'm not even sure about it yet, plus I don't have transportation. I went out with Nava, drove around, etc. It was fun. I like hanging out with her. Got to bed around 4:00.

MONDAY

My dad called to take me to get a new cell phone. I got up and took a shower, and he called I was just getting out of the shower. I got dressed as fast as I could and went downstairs. He didn't even have to wait 2 minutes, before he had called again wondering where I was. I went with him to Cell One, where they weren't open until 9:30. I waited in the entry way, and went in to get it. They swiped my card and said it didn't work. I KNOW I have money in there. I have over $1500. The aldy said she'd swipe it agian, but she didn't swipe it and told me to go across the street to the ATM. I told my dad and he said he didn't have time and started to drive off. I asked if I could at least go in and tell them to cancel it then, cause they were holding it for me. I went in and the lady was working with another lady. I waited, and was going to have her try one last time. My dad came in as the lady before me was walking out, and told me he didn't have time to wait. I told him it would only be 5 minutes (probably closer to 1) and he said no. We got in this HUGE fight about it, and I started crying because he never wants to spend time with me anymore and he never has time for anything, least of all me. I am really hurt about it. I'll get over it. Now I have to find another time to go get a new cell because I don't have one. On the plus side, my computer is ready. :D YAY! Anyways, i'm not feeling good and think i'm going to leave work early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home