Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Fun Stuff

Go to Http://www.google.com and look up "[Your Name] is" and see what you come up with. Its kinda fun. Like, for example, mine would be "Evelyna Is" and then search. Mine is boring because its a unique name. Try yours out.

Evelyna is also excited about her partnership with Habitat for Humanity
Evelyna is sinds de zomer van 2004
I wanted to know if evelyna is a legit company
Evelyna is overleden

1 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, August 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Micah is being taken down by the man
    Micah is a great looking guy
    Micah is the "man"
    Micah is somehow controversial
    Micah is often at the computer sharpening his skills
    Micah is unaware of the ownership of said supernatural object

     

Post a Comment

<< Home