Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Grrrr again!

Okay, apparently talking to him didn't help. So, I messaged my brother about not telling me my sister-in-law was in the hospital all weekend. He answered me later, and I messaged him when I got back asking if he had gotten my message. He said he thought so, and i was like, the one that said I was mad at you. He's like yeah. So I said, I'm still mad. He's like, okay. Thats it, so I told him that it was a big deal and he didn't even tell me or my parents and we are fmaily and such, and he said "its not a big deal, we'll let yhou know when it is a big deal, right now its an unknown." The way I took that is that I wouldn't find out anything was even wrong until she's dead. Is that serious enough for me to hear about it yet? I understand that he's just like that, and doesn't think its important to tell people stuff, but this isn't something "small" like he's moving, or he got a job, this is something big. It hurts SO SO much to know that I'm not any more a part of their lives than millions of strangers. Its been hard enough being a part of their lives with them being in california, and the only connection I have to them is through reading erynn's blog, and now this huge thing happens, and I still hear about that the same way. Its not even like he had to call, or something. He could have messaged me or e-mailed me. He only had to tell ONE person in our family and we could have told everyone else. He knows how much I care about erynn, and he doesn't even care. That really really hurts. Too bad he will never know how much it hurts because he never reads my blog, or talks to me for that matter. I guess in the end all of this shouldn't matter, as long as erynn is all right, but that doesn't make it hurt any less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home