Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Thanks for Getting me Addicted

I want to thank everyone who helped me get addicted to this blogger. Now, I am constantly checking EVERYONE I KNOW who has a blog too see if they've updated, and most of them have not (actually none of them have). I check at least once a day. So, now I'm addicted to it and everyone else is probably tired of it by now. Oh well, I'm over it. Okay, so Tuesday night was really fun. Aleena and I went tanning (which I love, tanning is always fun) and then we went to dinner with her sister and her sister's fiance. I ate a Salad AGAIN! This time I tried to eat more. It was really good, and I decided that when I move out of the dorms, I am going to buy salad (like just green lettuce or whatever) and ranch, and eat that instead of chips and dip. Isn't that genius? It would be so much healthier for me. :D So, after dinner we went to go rent the movie and run by the store. THEY DIDN"T HAVE IT... grrr.. I really felt like watching it. I will find it eventually i guess. I think nava owns it. Maybe i'll just borrow it. So, we talked more about moving in with each other and i'm getting so excited about it. Wednesday I went to work for 2.5 hours, and then left to go talk to the bank and to call around for places. I had to take the city bus over to the other bank across town, but that gave me time to call all the people. We have 2 appointments to look at houses tonight, and then one sunday. I'm SO excited. I can't wait. I'm not sure what I will do about transportation though. I have no way to get to and from work (either job). My dad won't let me borrow the car, or even buy it from him for that matter, so I am going to ahve to figure that out. i can't really take the bus from the coffee house cause i get off work around midnight. I could MAYBE take the city bus to work, but I might have to cut back some hours to do it, depending on the bus schedule. We will make it work, because we always do. :D As SOON as my student loans come in I'm going to buy a car, and spend the rest of the money on my Credit Cards. I really should actually be packing anytime I'm sitting at home, but I have to give 7 day's notice on my dorm room anyways, so even if I tell them RIGHT when we find out, I have 7 days after that to pack. :D What I might do if I have NO way of getting to and from work, is just stay in the dorm, pay for it, and still pay aleena rent, and then when they kick me out at the end of the summer worry about it then. Another option is to borrow aleena's car if she buys a new one (which she is) until I get my student loans in, but we aren't sure because she may need to sell it right away and use the money for the ranger. Walking isn't an option unless we get the place we are looking at on sunday because that is really close to UAF. Wednesday night I worked all night, but I had a blast. Tips SUCKED, but I had fun because some of the people who came in were cracking me up. I didn't get off until 12:45 though. I ended up hanging out downstairs and talking to Woody (the DA) for about an hour before I went to bed (stupid me). LOL! I also talked to him for 2.5 hours the night before. So, today we are going to go look at two of the places, and i'm so excited I can hardly stand it. :D EEEEEK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home