Princess Winter

This blog is named after "My little pony" Princess Winter. Things I might talk about on my blog are: Me, Hockey, the OC, the baha'i faith, me, family, friends, school, me... etc.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Forgot to Mention

Forgot to mention i'm very excited about tonight because Aleena is going to get me after work, we are going tanning then renting a movie and watching it and Coyote Ugly (unrated). I'm very excited because I love spending time with Aleena. :D Oh, and I am all set to go running after work. I hope Rachel brought her stuff. :D

1 Comments:

  • At 7:44 AM, July 13, 2005, Blogger Rachel_Bachert said…

    hey-how was your night with Aleena? sorry that i lost my stuff.oh hey that reminds me to grab a new bra and throw it in my bag. we WILL go running today i promise. well i better get going

     

Post a Comment

<< Home